CH 11 - IF YOU'RE GOOD, GO CHECK IT OUT YOURSELF

At noon, Joong returned from the company. He entered the house and saw his bodyguard carrying into the room the medical equipment he told someone to prepare this morning. Joong went up and saw that Dunk had arranged his position well. Dunk sat down and turned on the treatment machine, watched the numbers light up on the machine, then tested Pond. Holding an IV needle and inserting it into a blood vessel on Pond's bruised arm, Dunk looked up at him, now with the needle stuck in his body, also showing a bit of sympathy. Dunk took some blood out to test, and during the whole process there was only one person sitting silently watching.

From the moment he stepped inside, Joong sat and watched Dunk conduct the test, patiently waiting for the results. Dunk also knew that he came in a long time ago, but he needed to concentrate so he didn't talk to him much. The quality of a professional doctor shone from his body. Dunk, after completing all the checks, looked at him. The results sheet immediately frowned

"How?"

Joong appeared from nowhere next to Dunk, waiting for him to give the results

"Strange, I examined him, but all his indicators were normal. Why did that bruise appear so suddenly?"

Dunk said as he looked at the pile of papers in front of him. He couldn't find the reason why Pond's arm suddenly became like that, so he had a headache. He was afraid that it was a strange sequela after the accident. So I was very scared, worried that Pond's body would become weaker. Joong stood next to Dunk, looking at his expression, he knew he couldn't find the reason. Joong spoke in a low voice.

"Are you really a top doctor? You can't find the cause for such a skin phenomenon"

Dunk was busy folding books, his hand stopped suddenly because he heard his words. Dunk's eyes stopped on that ice-cold person, his whole body filled with anger

"If you're good, go check it out yourself."

Dunk took his anger out the door, slammed the door shut, not caring about how uncomfortable he was standing there. He is an internal medicine doctor, specializing in emergency care and surgery, not an omnipotent doctor who here knows all diseases. He has money and power, why doesn't he call another doctor instead of insisting on him? Dunk left for his room, not paying attention to him anymore

---------------------------

That entire day, Joong did not see Dunk appear again, he seemed to be stuck in his room the whole time, even at lunchtime he refused to come down to eat. In the evening, when Joong started to get angry at Dunk's work attitude, he walked to the door of Dunk's room. Joong knocked on the door three times but there was no response from the room. He decided to continue entering the room password and then entered.

For the second time that day, Joong saw Dunk coming out of the bathroom. He was using a towel to dry his hair. His shirt was still a little wet from the water. Dunk suddenly looked at him with a freshly showered look.

"You came again into my room without permission?"

Dunk shouted, holding a towel in one hand and throwing it at his face. Fortunately, Joong was alert enough to dodge it, but he was angry, so he looked at him with very scary eyes.

"Perhaps you forgot our agreement, I brought you here to save my brother, not to stay in this room all afternoon."

"You think I came here voluntarily? Didn't you force me?"

Dunk argued with all the sadness in his heart, and when he saw those scary eyes, he immediately fell silent. He didn't want to pay attention to him anymore. He opened the closet door to look for his clothes. He must have chosen the right time to come in. Why did he always come in when he had just finished showering? Inspections do not always require being at the patient's side. Dunk made sure Pond was fully examined, so this afternoon he did not come up to monitor, but the person in front of him kept bringing all the principles and ethics of the profession. Let me tell you, if Dunk had the ability, he would have punched him in the face.