3🍂

Shehnaaz eyes widen seeing the house in front of her... Her phuppo 's house...

She didn't like to visit there as her phuppo didn't like her and never left any chance to humiliate her.... She always wondered why her phuppo approved her for her only son ....

Dilawar : chale babyyy... Said smirking and held her hand and dragged her inside....

She entered the home fearfully but relaxed seeing her father sitting there ..... Her father smiled at her and phuppo also gave her a fake smile ...

Sana : assalam walaikum.....

Sd / phuppo : walaikum assalam...

Dilawar signal her mother on which she nodded her head....

Phuppo : bhaijaan.... Sana ko padhayi ab puri hone vali hai... Or to or sagai ko bhi kitna time ho gya.... To hum soch rhe the ki kyu na shehnaaz or dilawar ka nikkah krva diya jaye....

Shehnaaz looked at her phuppo shocked and fearfully..... She didn't want to get married... Atleast not with dilawar..... She has dream of becoming a teacher .... She has no plan to get married  ..... But will she tell them her thoughts????? NO... As she know no one is gonna listen to her......

She looked at her father with a hope in her eyes... Maybe he will deny.... But her all hopes crashed down when she hear her father....

Sd : hume koi preshani ni hai..... Hum ik baar shehnaaz puchna chahte hai...... Said in his stern voice... Shehnaaz looked at her father with twinkling eyes....

Phuppo laughed fakely....

Phuppo : bhai sahab.... Shehnaaz se kya puchna... Ladkiya vaise bhi thodi sharam mijaj hoti hai aise mamlo mein.... Ap uska chehra dekhiye.. Kitni khush hai vo...... And smile at shehnaaz who smile forcefully...

Her father sighed and nodded at his sister....

Sd : thik hai...  To iss eid pr hum shehnaaz or dilawar ka nikkah padhva denge....

Dilawar was happy... His eyes roam at her body lustfully while smirkjng devilishly.....

While shehnaaz stood there numbly... Not knowing what to say or do...

Dilawar come close to her and whisper in her ears....

Dilawar : bss 2 hafte meri jaan.... Uske baad apko mere se koi nhi bacha sakta..... Said while smirking and slowly touching her back making her uncomfortable....

Shehnaaz moves back away from him and goes to her father..... Sd looked at her and smole at her showing how happy he is for her.....

Sd : ap khush hai na bache...??? Asked  while keeping his hand on her head....

Shehnaaz nodded with teary eyes.... Her father is so happy with thei alliance.... Is she strong enough to break his heart and tell him that she didn't want to get married with dilawar. ?????  NO.... She can't....

She is always like this... A obedient child for her father.... She always do whatever please him without thinking about herself.....

Phuppo : bhai... Kyu na... Mahanoor or shehbaaz ki sagai bhi usi din krva di jaye....???? Apko kya lgta...?

Sd think for some time.... In their culture... Sagai is held equal importance as nikkah..... Once sagai is done , they can't break alliance....

Sd : hmm.... Nek kam deri kaisi...... And smile...