7🍂

Tunu.....tunu....tunu....tunu.... Tuuuuuuunnnn....

( ambulance ka siren hai.... 😁..)

Shehnaaz rushed toward the ambulance and ward boys helped her to pick baaz and placed him on the stretcher.....

They closed the door and started the ambulance ....

Shehnaaz tries to follow her when someone holds her hand ... She turned around and froze...

_________________________

Sehla : areee.... Zinat.... and slapped her head ... Phone ki duniya se bahar aao... Tumhari badi behn ka nikkah hai... So kam hai.... Kuch madad kro... Pr nhi... Tumhe to game khelni hai.... Kya kehte hai use..???? Kon si sabji..????

Zinat rolls her eyes and makes faces hearing her mother...

Zinat : kya ammi ap bhi.... Sabji nhi hoti vo.... It's called PUBG..... And make faces...

Sehla : jo bhi hai... Zara baaz ko phone kr... Or ouch kider hai vo...... Hayeee.... 3 bache hai mere pr akal kisi ko bhi nhi hai......

Ik beti hai jiski shaadi hai... Vo pta nhi konsi assignment dene gyi hai... Ik ladka hai... Use bhi apne dosto se fursat nhi.... Or ik ye hai nalayak... And again slap on zinat 's head.... Jo kisi kam nhi hai.....

Yaa khudaaa..... Kaisi kaisi aulaadein di hai apne mujhe....... And looked at zinat.... Lga ki nhi phone tera....???

Zinat : lga to hai.. ... Apka beta phone ni utha rha to mein kya kru.... And again dial his number...

Sehla : Tu sachi kisi kam ki nhi hai... And left from there.... Making zinat sulk...

Zinat : ismein meri kya galti 😭😭.... Thought in her mind and whined like a child..... And again dial his number....

____________________

The doctor was treating baaz when one nurse came to him....

Nurse : sir... Patient ka phone baj rha hai..... And give the phone to the doctor..... They found his phone from his pocket....

The doctor looked at the screen and it read "Ammi"
....( Of course yrr... Zinat choti hai abhi.. Uske pass khud ka phone thodi hoga.... And like everyone... Ammi ka phone apna hi hota 😂.... )

He pick the call and going to say something when someone beat him in it....

Zinat : agar phone uthana nhi hota to rkhte hi kyu hai ap.... Apko nhi pta koi ghar pr preshan ho rha hoga..... Pr nhi... Apko apne dosto se milne ki fursat ho tab na..... Ap jante bhi hai... Apki wajah se.. Ammi mujhe kitne suna ke gyi... And pout.... Ab kuch bolege bhi ki nhi......

Doctor : ummm... Yes.... Hi... I mean..... Said fumbling as he was bewildered hearing her...

Zinat looked at phone screen... Number to baaz bhai ka hi hai...

Zinat : hello.. Ap kon..??? Or mere bhai ka phone apke pass kaise aaya...???? Hawww.... Allahhh miyaaa.... Don't tell me... Apne mere bhai ka phone churaya.... How dare you.. Mr.... Mr. Mobile chor..... Mein police mein complain krugi... Aandolan krugi... I will not leave you.... Yelled at phone while doctor was too shocked to say something....

Zinatttt...... Yelled someone and snatch phone from her...... Her mother slap her on her head and place the phone on her ear...

Zinat make a crying face and go to her baba.... As her mother slap her thrice within 15 minutes....

Sehla : hello..??

Doctor hear her voice and come back to his thoughts .. Thank god someone sensible took the phone from that child.... Child..?? Yes... Her voice is so childish but funny too..... And smile... Argghh... Doctor concentrate yrr...