22🍂

From the next few days.... Sidharth used to leave early in the morning and used to come late at night.....

He didn't eat the food made by her... He either throw it or left from there ignoring her..... He avoids coming toward her or looking at her....

Shehnaaz too ignore him... But do her duty perfectly from cooking to washing his clothes, from ironing his clothes to aarange his neccessities early morning...... Although he never wear the clothes she pick for him.....

Shehnaaz lost her all hopes of getting happy life.... She is just praying to her allah for her freedom from him...... She didn't want to live with him but she couldn't leave him too.... As per clause of the contract....

She have to stay with him until or unless he set her free or he  forgive her....... Forgive for what..?? She didn't know....

She looked at the card in her hands..... His card... Which he give her to buy essentials for households.... She pay the bill and come out of the supermarket where she goes to get some groceries....

She come out of the supermarket and stopped one auto..... She sat inside the auto and told him address to his house......

She is looking outside when her eyes fall on zinat standing there  yelling at a boy whose back is toward her......

Sana : bhaiya rukna..... She stopped the auto and goes toward where zinat is standing ..... Her eyes fill with tears seeing her sister after so long....

Sana : zinuuu.... She called her sweetly who turn her head shockingly and smile brightly with tears in her eyes...

Zinat : appiiii.... And throw herself on her and hug her tightly sobbing cutely.... She really misses her sister......

Both of sisters broke the hug after few minutes... Sana looked at her with teary eyes and cup her face....

Sana : kaisi hai tu.. ??? Asked her in her sweet tune...

Zinat : appiiii..... And again hug her tightly..... She hug her tightly again and started crying.... Baba hmari shaadi karva rhe hai......

Shehnaaz become shocked listening her and looked at her worriedly but her eyes widen hearing her next words...

Zinat : dilawar se...... Said in low whisper....

Shehnaaz 's face went pale... That incident plays in her mind.... She shook her head....

Zinat : ap chale gye... Isliye phuppo ne baba ko kitna sunaya Or bola ki unhe ..... Ap ki jagah mein chahiye... And looked at her with teary eyes.... Kuch kijiye appi..... Hme unse nikkah nhi krna.... Please...... Plesseee appi....

But shehnaaz is too lost in her thoughts.... She come out of her thoughts when zinat shake her.... She looked at her and then at a man beside confusingly....

Sana : ye..??

Zinat : um.... Vo apii... Ye mere dost hai.... Dr. Haja....... Said in scared voice...

Sana : dost..????

Haja : she is my girlfriend... We love each other and we want to marry each other appi...... And looked at her pleading....

Although she is younger than him but she is zinat 's appi and so his......

Haja : humne socha hai ki hum bhag jayege.... Told her their plan as he know she is trustworthy... They can trust her...

Sana : what.... And looked at them shocked.... Tu bhag ne ki soch bhi kaise sakti hai zinuuu... Asked her sister who looked down.... Ik baar baba ka bhi to soch....

Zinat : ap bhi to apne lover ke saath bhagwaan the na appi.... Apne nhi socha baba ke bare mein..??? Apki wajah se hi aaj hum iss situation mein hai... Na ap bhagti Or na hi mein yaha phasti..... And suddenly realise what she said when she looked at emotionless

Shehnaaz felt like someone threw cold water on her...... She looked down with teary eyes.... Why is all happening because of her..???? Koi kuch bhi krta hai to ghum fir ke ilzaam mere upr hi kyu...???? Am I that bad....

Zinat : appi... I m sorry.... Sachi sorry... Mein aise nhi bolna chahti thi... Bsss aise hi nikal gya... Tension mein thi.... Please appi.... I'm sorry..... Said by holding her hands...

Samjho... Samjho... Samjho... Or haar baar ki tarah iss baar bhi meine hi samj liya......

Sana : don't worry..... You will not get marry with di.... Him..... Said in normal tone and left from there.........

She sat inside auto and let her tears fall which she tried to control from so long...... Her sister 's life will ruined because of her.... What will she do now..??? How will she stop this nikkah...??? Should she take sidharth 's help...????

She reach at home and found sidharth in living area.... Why did he come early..... And he is looking happy too..... There are workers working here and there.....

Sid : Aree bhai... Red nhi white rose lgane hai.. Use white pasand hai..... Or yaha se ye hatao.... Entry simple yet classy honi chahiye... Ye chapriyo  vali decorations na kro.....

And turn to find shehnaaz stand there holding bags.... He ignore her like she is standing there as he is in good mood and didn't want to spoil it......

Sana : um.. Mujhe apse kuch baat krni hai... Said looking down....

Sidharth didn't turn to her...

Sid : bolo... Said without looking at her as he also knows that it's something important otherwise she is not someone who will talk with him without any reason ......

Sana : apse... Apse shaadi se pehle... Mera nikkah... Tay ho gya tha..... Dilawar se..... And close her eyes while sid too fist his hands as he already know this and their photos flash in his mind making his blood boil....

Phuppo ne meri jagah.. Zinat... Meri choti behn ka nikkah tay kiya hai.... Please ise rok dijiye..... Said with teary eyes.......

While Sid who is seething in anger turn to her and looked at her....

Sid : kyu..??? Kyu karu mein tumhari help..???? I'm businessman darling.. And i didn't see any profit here...... And looked at her confuse eyes..... Mujhe kya milega badle mein..??

Sana : mere pass apko dene ke liye kuch nhi hai.... Said looking at him with tears in her eyes....

Sid : are you sure darling..???? Said smirking 😏eyeing her from head to toe...... Making her feel uncomfortable......

Sana glares at him angrily.... Why the hell she come here at first place asking for his help knowing very well that how cruel and heartless person he is......

Sid : why are you looking at me like this baby..??? Is it common for you to sleep with man...... And stopped by a loud slap.....

He looked at shehnaaz keeping his one hand on his cheeks who is seething in anger and her eyes are teary.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay tuned...
Your writer...