17 🍂

Next morning🌞...

Sidharth woke up and looked around the room... It's 8:00 a. m. ..... He still has time to go to the office.... He got up from his bed and the first thought that came into his mind was about his wife .....

He wore his slippers and went down.... He looked in the pooja room but didn't find her there.... Then he goes to kitchen... Still she is not here.....

He goes to the servant quarter and opens the door and his eyes widen in shock.....

Shehnaaz is laying there with blanket on her facing her back to him... She is sleeping till this late... Is she alright......??? He took a step toward her but stopped himself....

His guilt stopped him..... He is actually feeling very guilty with the way he treats her..... He thought to ask for forgiveness in the evening and let her sleep maybe she is tired......

He keep the bags there which she forget in the office....

And left from there....

He entered the house and saw a tiger laying on the rug placed in the living area ... His dog's house is ready.....

He brings a bowl of milk and bread for him and kneels in front of him and caresses him softly... He smiled at him and left for his room to get ready ....

He came down getting ready for his office.... And goes to the tiger....

Sid : oye pile... Mein office ja rha hoon.. Tu apni maa ka dyan rkhna okay...???? ... Said in his joyful voice...

Tiguu wail his tail in happiness like he understands what he is saying.....

And sidharth left from there....

He looked at the servant quarter which is locked again.... Maybe she did???... He so want to apologize to her and see her but thought to give her surprise in the evening.......

____________________

In one room

Shehnaaz goes and locks the door and sob loudly after Sid leaves from there ..... She slid down against the door and fell on the ground crying bitterly.....

She cries and cries until her eyes give up and she ends up sleeping on the floor  ....

Flashback....

Shehnaaz is crying while their words are ringing in her mind.......

" Aww... Are you crying missing me... Meri jaan..??"

Shehnaaz looked upward and her eyes widened seeing him.... Dilawar.....

She wiped her tears and took one step back seeing him here..... Meanwhile he looked at smirking devilishly.....

He put a handkerchief on her mouth which has a chloroform on it..... Shehnaaz tried to protest but he is strong enough to hold her.... He held her by her waist... While she is wriggling in his hold crying silently...... And soon fall unconscious.....

Shehnaaz opened her eyes and saw herself on the bed ..... Where is she..???? Then her eyes widened realising dilawar....??? She tried to get up and found she  was tied to bed....

She looked at her arms and became shocked .... Her sleeves are torn ..... Her dupatta is missing..... She looked around afraid.... Where is she...??? And who did this.....