5🍂

There is a hustle bustle in the whole house... As only one week left for the nikkah... Sd was beaming with happiness and everyone can see this on his face..... He is happy for his daughter.....

Shehnaaz is sitting with her relatives including her phuppo who is showing nikkah ka joda to everyone which she brought from ghaziabad.....

Phuppo : ab ap sab ko to pta hi hai.... Ki shehnaaz thodi moti hai... To inke size ka joda lane ke liye hume special ghaziabad jana pada... And laugh including her other relatives too....

While shehnaaz looked at with teary eyes......

Zinat : acha jhutt bol leti hai ap bhi phuppo.... Saaf dikh rha hai ki uss nale ke pass vali dukaan se layi hai ap.... Dikhiye sticker bhi lga hai vaha ka.... Showing the sticker on the joda....  Or vaise bhi.. Hmari chand jaisi appi ke liye to ghaziabad kya ap to dusre kamre bhi na jaye...... Said while faking a smile....

Phuppo glare at her with a fake smile..... While others are enjoying the drama..... And shehnaaz eyed zinat to shut her mouth making the young girl roll her eyes.....

Phuppo : ... Hahaha... Mein pani leke aati hoon... And going to stand up when zinat comes to her....

Zinat : Aree phuppo.... Baithiye na.. Mein lati hoon... Vaise bhi ap thak gyi hongi ghaziabad jake.... And while emphasising more on the word ghaziabad...and run from there controlling her laugh  ....

While others control their laugh including  shehnaaz.... Phuppo fake smile at everyone ....

Phuppo : ye aaj kal ke bache bhi na..... And shake her head....

" Bhut hi smart hote hai.... 😎.. " Said zinat entering with a glass of water.... And give her phuppo.....

Shehnaaz smiles at her sister .... Sehla ji entered the room and said to shehnaaz...

Sehla : shehnaaz... Apki appointment hai bache aaj.... Baaz ko saath le jaye.....

Phuppo : parlour jake konsa....... And going to say something but stop seeing zinat who is looking at her raising her eyebrow.... 🤨🤨🤨.... And smile... Mera mtlb.... Jao beta.... Jaldi jao... Said to shehnaaz..... Who nodded with a smile and left ....

________________

Shehnaaz looked at baaz who was driving silently.... He didn't talk with anyone after that day... Just nod whenever someone asks him something....

Sana : ap thik hai baaz???? Said slowly placing her hand on his which is placed on gear..

Baaz jerk her hand.....

Baaz : humne apse kitni dafa kaha hai appi  ... Ap apne kam se kam kyu nhi rkhti.... Said angrily....

Sana didn't mind his tone as she is habitual with his behaviour and also worried for him as she can see that he is in stress....

Sana : kya hua h  baaz...??? Koi pareshani hai kya.?? Ap hme btaye...?? Hum kuch krte hai..say softly...

Baaz : ap kya kregi appi... Vo bhi hmare liye..??? Pehle ap khud ke liye to bol le... Fir hmare liye bhi bol lijiye ga..... And shake his head.....

Shehnaaz sat there quietly not knowing what to say.... Baaz sighed and looked at her...

Baaz : ap janti hai ki dilawar ache insan nhi hai.... Or baba apki baat mann bhi lenge.... Ap ik baar bol ke to dekhe appi.... Apki puri zindagi ka sawal hai....

Sana : ye itna aasan nhi hai baaz or baba khush hai baaz.....  Said slowly and also shocked as she saw worry in her brother's eyes for her.....

Baaz : apka khush rhna jada matter krta hai appi.... Apko uske saath rhna hai... Na ki baba ko... Or aphi soche... Agar nikkah ke baad khuda na khasta apko kuch ho gya... Ya dilawar kuch galat kiya... To sabse jada chot baba ko hi lgegi.... Fir kya vo khush rhege.. ??? Balki vo to isi guilt mein rhege ki unhone apka nikkah krvaya......

Sana thinks for a moment.... Zinat was also saying the same and now baaz also .... Is she doing wrong by staying quiet.....????? But she shrugged her thoughts...

Sana : ab in sab baaton ka koi mtlb nhi hai.... Ghar pr mehman aa chuke hai... Card bat chuke hai.. Sirf ik hafta rh gya hai nikkah ko....

Baaz : ik hafta bhi bhut hota..... And stop in front of a parlor ..... Sochna zaroor...  And left from there dropping her.....

While shehnaaz stood there looking at his car and left for her appointment..... Thinking about baaz 's words.....

Baaz 's pov :

When I tell prisha about my engagement.... First thing she said was " Bhai ko btate hai... Vo sab thik kr denge.. " That was the trust of a sister on her brother..... But I know it's not same with his siblings.... I knows if someday appi Or zinat will be in some problem, I were the last person they would trust..... And I also know.. It's all because of me.... Maybe I was not capable enough to ensure them that I am standing with them..... Its all my fault.....

Pov ends

___________________________________

Next morning ......

Sana : baba... Aaj zaruri assignment submit honi hai... To hume clg jana hoga... Sirf..... Cut by phuppo....

Phuppo : shehnaaz... Tum kahi nhi jaogi.... Aree bhai.. Shaadi hone vali hai tumhari... Ghar pr mehman aaye hai.... Vo kya kahege.. Ki dulhan bahar ghoom rhi hai...

Before sd could speak anything...

Zinat : areee phuppo.... Apne shayad dyan se suna nhi... Unhone collegeeeee.... Jane ke liye pucha hai.... Ghumne nhi ja rhi vo..... Said while emphasising on college....

Phuppo : kya pta.. Calaj hi ja rhi hai ya kahin or.... Whisper slowly but zinat hear her....

Zinat : apko pta bhi hai phuppo... Ik assignment bnane mein kitna time lgta... Kitni mehnat lgti hai... Aree... Apko kaise pta hoga... Ap to padhne mein achi nhi thi na.. Isliye dada ji ne apki shaadi kar di thi.... Or meine to suna hai... Ap 5 vi fail hai... Haww phuppo... 5 class mein kon fail hota..... Said over dramatically making phuppo shut....

Sd : zinat..... Said in stern voice... And looked at shehnaaz.... Jao beta... Pr jaldi aa jana..... And smile at her...

Sana : ji baba.....

And left....

When she enter inside her college and going toward her class.... People are standing with their friends and she smiles sadly.... As she never has any friends.... She is totally introvert and reserve person..... Also, she thinks that no one is interested in making her friend as she is boring.....

..She stop in her place looking at the scene in front of her eyes...... Tears fall from her eyes ......

.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay Tuned...
Your writer