14🍂

Next morning🌞....

Sidharth opened his eyes and yawned looking around..... His eyes fall on the time and his eyes widen... It's 9:00 a. m. . He threw the blanket away...

How can he sleep for so long.... And shehnaaz didn't wake him up..... He goes to the washroom and gets fresh hurriedly ....

He came out wearing a three piece armani suit...... He styled his hair , wore his rolex watch , put on shoes and pick wallet and keys.. All set to go.....

As soon as he opened the door .... He saw tiguu sitting there with sad eyes.... He looked at him confused ....

Sid : hey... What are you doing here..??? Or teri mum...umm.... Behn... Behn kaha hai..???? Asked him behn..???  Seriously...??? Haan vaise uska bhai to kutta hi hai...

Tiguu stood up immediately and held his pants and started dragging him .....

Sid : oye pile... Kya kr rha... Mein late ho rha hoon
.... Chod meri pant... Abeyy... Phat jayegi meremere baap..... Baap..???? Thodi der pehle to sala tha..... Shut up..... And go with tiguuu....

Sid : Abey yr... Idr kider... And stop looking at the front.... He is standing in front of the servant quarter.... He became confused.. Why is he here..??

Suddenly something struck him.... Servant quarter... Means... Shehnaaz..???  He looked at the quarter and knocked at the door but no one opened it....

He pushed the door hard with his shoulder 2-3 times and the door  flung open .....

He looked at her who was laying there on the bed .. He goes to her and shakes her but she doesn't open her eyes.... He picked her in his arms and brought her inside the house and kept her in bed in the guest room ...

He called his family doctor and sat beside her.... He keeps his hand on her forehead and finds it is burning in fever ....

He runs to the kitchen and brings a bowl of cold water and a cloth... He sat beside her and dipped the cloth in the water and kept it on her  forehead....

The door bell rang and he went to open the door.... The doctor uncle is standing in front of him.... He greets him and both go to the guest room ....

He was pacing here and there worrying about her.... How did she get fever..??? She was all okay till night...

He came out of his thoughts hearing the door opening sound.... The doctor came outside and said.......

Doctor : it is just a viral fever... Nothing to worry about... Just give her rest for a day.....and make sure she eats healthy food .....

And left from there.....

He took out his phone and called in his office informing his secretary that he is not coming today..... He went to the kitchen and looked around
...

He thought to cook khichdi..... He opened YouTube and saw a few videos and finally made khichdi.... He took the bowl to the room....

He entered the room and found Shehnaaz was sitting on the bed with her head in her hands...... She lifted her head hearing voice and found sidharth standing there with a bowl.....

She tried to get up to see him but he stopped her and kept the bowl on bedside....

Sid : um... Kaisa lg rha hai ab.??? Said looking at her worriedly .....

Sana just nodded her head not knowing what to say.... Her head is throbbing with pain... But will she say this to him.... No....

Sid looked at her face and got it... Maybe she is having a headache with a fever... It's common.... He sat beside her and took the bowl.... He dipped the spoon in the bowl and blew air on it to cool it down.....

He brought the spoon in front of her and she looked at him confused....

Sid : muh kholo..... Said in normal tone... Like it's his everyday work to make someone eat.....

She opened her mouth hearing him ..... There is a soft hearted man behind his cold demon..... The way he is getting worried for me.... Taking care of him.... Idk why... But my heart is melting.... Is this the feeling of love...????

She kept looking at him while he kept feeding her.... He fed her medicine too and made her lay again and tucked her safely in a blanket....

Sid : vaise... Raat tak to tum thik thi... To ye achanak fever kaise..???? Asked curiously....

Sana : vo.... Subah gile kapde pehn liye the jab apne.... And stop....

Sid : haan lekin... Gile kapde kyu tumhare pass... And stop suddenly thinking about her clothes.... Ohhh... How doesn't he think before... She didn't bring her clothes with her.... And next day she wear prisha 's clothes maybe found in her room.... And there too he scold her.....

Sid : umm... Tum aaram kro.... And left from there....

And shehnaaz too close her eyes thinking about him.....

______________

Sidharth serve khichdi for himself and his eyes become teary

Flashback....

" Sidharth bacha... Kha le please..... "

" Nhi mumma... Mujhe ye nhi khani hai... Please... Mujhe khichdi nhi pasand.... "

" Pr bache... Abhi ap bimar ho na... To khani padegi... Ise khake aap ik dum strong bn jaoge... "

" Superman jaisa mumma..??? "

" Haan meri jaan.... Superman bnna hai na apko... To chalo.... Jaldi se finish kro.... "  And make him eat from her hands....

He wipe his tears remembering her mother..... The biggest pain in this world is losing your parents that too in such a small age.... Only he knew how he cope up with the situations..... All thanks to prisha..... Who comes in his life like a light into a darkness.....

But now she too... 💔

He control his emotions and eat the khichdi and spit it out instantly....ewwww.... Kitna namak hai ismein..... Yukkkk.... And throw the plate away.... Lekin Shehnaaz ne kaisa khaya......????

Kyunki vo ap mein khoyi thi.... Said the writer to her readers.... 🤭....

He order something for himself and ate it...... He goes to guest room to check on her and found her asleeping.....

Mein jitna isse durr hone ki koshish krta hoon utna hi aur pass aake khada ho jata hoon......

.
.
.
.
Thankyou and sorry for making you all wait....

Stay tuned.