13 🍂

Thuddd....

Sidharth turned to look at shehnaaz and found her standing there and the bowl of kadai panneer fell on the floor.....

Sid got up angrily from his place .... He is worried for her... Did she hurt herself..??? But he is never gonna ask her....

His own behavior is confusing for him.... When he brings her here for revenge then why is he getting worried for her..?????  And this confusion comes out in the form of his anger .....

Sid : what the hell are you doing women...?? Yelled loudly making her flinch in her place .... She looked at him with teary eyes.....

Sana : mei... Mein abhi.. Abhi saf... Saaf kar.. Kr deti hoon.... Said stammering in fear........ 

Tiger is also standing behind her fearing from his loud voice....

She picks the bowl which is hot making her hiss .... Sid listens to her hiss and sees her red fingers.... His heart is yelling at him to go to her and sooth her pain... But will he..???

Sid : ik bhi kam thik nhi hota.... Isse acha to ik nokrani rkh leta.... Taunt her and leave from there to his room.....

Shehnaaz cried silently hearing his taunt ..... She was going to put that bowl on the dining table when she started feeling dizzy and that bowl fell from her hand.... She somehow held herself....

She wanted to tell him the reason but seeing his reaction today.... She know... He doesn't care about her..... Although she knew it before only but still it hurts....

She has no one in her life who would care about her....

She looked at her hands and sighed.... She picked the bowl and cleaned the food from the floor .... She then started making something for him......

________________________

Sid is pacing here and there in his room..... He is getting worried for her..... How is she..?? He wants to know.... But how will he ask her..... He behaves so rudely with her .... But that's how it's supposed to be... Isn't..???

He married her for his  revenge only right..??? Did he forget his sister 's tears ???? Did he forget her lifeless body on the floor covered with blood..??? Did he forget her...????

Tears formed in his eyes......

But the girl has nothing to do with it...... Said his heart.... What is her fault in this..????

Her brother has... Said his mind.... And he becomes angry again thinking about baaz......

So what..??? Didn't you see by your eyes how much her brother cared for her * in a sarcastic tone *  defend his heart . ...

Tu chahta kya hai bhai..???? Asked his mind to his heart....

Just treat her like a human at least...... Said his heart...

He came out of his thoughts hearing a knocking sound...... He opens the door and finds  shehnaaz standing there with his dinner..... She is not looking at him at all.....

And his eyes fall on her hands which become more red.. Maybe because she didn't treat it... He got aside for her and she place his plate on the side table and left from there without glancing at her ......

He looked at his plate and then at her retreating figure and sigh.... He picks his plate and goes to the dining area.... He sat on his chair and called her...

Sid : shehnaazzz....... Call for her loudly....

Shehnaaz came to him and stood there looking down ....

Sana : ji...????

Sid : baitho.. And ask her to sit on the chair left to his..... He gave his plate to her making her look at him confusingly...

Sid : taste the food... Actually I don't trust you.... Kya pta kuch khila ke maar hi do.... Said devilishly...... Tu ni sudhar sakta... Said his heart.... Shut up.. He answer....

Shehnaaz control her tears and started eating silently..... She was so hungry that she didn't even acknowledge her surrounding.... Sid is looking at her and also keep pouring the food in her plate....

After looking at her, he is sure that she didn't had food properly since she come there......

Sid : khana kyu nhi khaya subah..?? Khatam ho gya tha to aur bna leti... Bhookhi kyu rhi.. ??... Ahh... Finally he asked her..... Said his mind.....

Sana : aadat hai.... Said in flow flow and stop thinking what she said..... Sid too make confuse face hearing her... Aadat hai..??? Kiski..??? Bhookha rhne ki..???? 🤔🤔🤔....

But he didn't ask her as he think it's not his business...... And Sana too didn't say further avoiding giving explanations..... She finish her food and widened her eyes in shock seeing only one roti left....

Did she really eat all the food..????

She stand up abruptly looking at him frightened... He will again yell at her now.... And tears formed in her eyes.... Now what..????

Sid looked at her actions and understand what she must be thinking.....

Sid : meine sham ko bahar se kuch kha liya tha... To abhi mein dinner nhi kruga.... Bss coffee bej dena.... Said in his cold voice... And stand  up to left..... Or han.... Ye ik roti apne uss pile ko daal dena.... I don't like wasting food.... And left from there.....

Sana looked around for her tiguuu but didn't find him.... She then took utensils and keep them in sink to wash... and found tiguu there hiding in a corner.... .

She smile at him and caress him softly and make small small bites of roti and fed him..... Then she prepare his coffee and left to his room.....

She knock at his door and tiguu also standing beside her..... She open the door getting no reply and hear water running sound..... And keep the coffee at the table....

She left to kitchen to wash the utensils....

____

Sid come out of his room and keep his cup in the sink.... He looked around for shehnaaz but didn't find it..... He saw tiguu entering inside the main door... and called him....

Sid : oye pile... Idr aana...... Call him loudly...

Tiguu looked at him and started running in the opposite direction fearing him...

Sid : hawww..... Oye pile ke bache... Ruk..... And run behind him.....

He held him in his hands huffing......

Sid : Tu subah aana mere pass thik hai..??? Aise hi tere piche bhagta rha to gym jane ki tension hi khatam.... Said in sarcasm..... But bol kisko rha hai pagal 🤦‍♀️.... Ohh haan... Tujhe to samj nhi aa rha hoga... Haina....

Sid  : ye le.... And give him burnol .... Tiguu looked at him with his cute puppy eyes..... Ja apni mummy ko de dena... Okay..????

Tiguu pick the tube with his teeths and run from there to shehnaaz who is in servant quarter......

Sid  smile at him and suddenly wide his eyes.....

Lekin ik secccc....

Mummy..???? Seriously...???? To mtlb mein uska ....

And widened his eyes more and run from there....

.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay tuned
Your writer