19 🍂

First of all.. Sorry for not updating yesterday..... I was super tired....

Let's start.....

Sidharth entered inside the house and looked at shehnaaz who is arranging dinner at the table and the tiger is following her.....

He controls himself seeing her... As those pictures flashed in front of his eyes .... He closed his eyes to calm himself .....

He goes toward her...

Sid : be ready.. Hume ik party mein jana.... Said in his cold voice....

Sana : lekin mujhe.... She was going to be denied but cut off by him....

Sid : mujhe bhi koi shonk nhi hai tumhe leke jane ka.... Just get ready...... And going to leave from there but Sana calls him...

Sana : ji... Lekin khana ready hai or vo waste..... And gasped suddenly as he threw all the containers on the floor ...

She looked at him shocked while he left without any words..... She looked at the food on the floor with teary eyes..... She brought a cloth and cleaned the floor and threw the food  .....

She came back to dining table to clean it ... And found a parcel on it.....

For shehnaaz... ❤

She looked at it and know sidharth place it here... Obviously.... Only they both live there.. And she didn't place it...

She complete her work and took the parcel and goes to servant quarter...... She open the parcel and found a beautiful black dress in it...... Making her nervous... As she never wore dresses.....

She looked at the dress and then at herself.....

______________________

Sidharth wear the black three piece suit with red tie, rolex watch, and hair stylled in a perfect manner.....

His mind is revolving around the photographs..... He keep them safe in the locker.... He will ask her about it for sure.... But after coming back from the party......

/ not knowing what's going to happen in the party... 💔.. /

He come downstairs with a cold face.... His eyes are roaming here and there looking for her.. But couldn't find her......

He hates to wait..... He become angry and going to leave when she come into his sight..... He looked at her and froze......

She is looking the most beautiful girl he has ever seen in a red suit.... So she didn't wear the dress I gave her... Said in his mind..... But she is looking more beautiful in this no..??? Asked his heart.... Shut up....

Sana : vo dress...... Going to give reason about her not wearing the dress he give..... But he left from there without hearing her like he doesn't care.....

Tears formed in her eyes..... He doesn't care about her... He doesn't want to take her... Them why the hell he is taking her with him..?????

She hear the sound of horn and run outside knowing well he will not wait for her.... She come outside and saw him who is sitting on driving seat...

She opens the passenger door for herself and sat inside the car looking at him who is looking in front at the road....

She is waiting for him to compliment her... She is first time going to attend such party... And no doubt she is nervous and expecting him to soothe her.... To confront her. .....