6 🍂

Shehbaaz woke up early in the morning... As he wasn't able to sleep at night .... He called his friend yesterday and got to know that prisha didn't come to college for 1 week  ....

He is worried for her and thus decided to go to college with the hope that she will come today....
He gets up and gets ready for college....

He reach at his college and met his friend who told him about prisha..... When he felt someone keep his hand on his shoulder.....

" Badi der kardi sahab aate aate... "

Baaz turn and looked at the man standing in front of him..... His aura is screaming danger.... He is dressed up in a black three piece suit ..... His bodyguards are all around him covering him like a shield.....

Of course he know him..... Who don't..... The business tycoon of Asia.... Richest person of Asia.......
Sidharth shukla.....

Baaz looked at him and gulped his saliva as sidharth 's face is void of any emotion and he is looking at him with cold emotionless eyes......

Sid call his friend and give him a cheque of 1 lakh on which he says thankyou bhai... And left..... And baaz is looking at the whole scene confusingly.....

Sid : areee.... Confuse mat hoyiye sir... Vo kya hai na hum pichle 1 hafte se apka intzaar kar rhe hai.... Lekin ap hai ki aa hi nhi rhe the.... To humne abhay ( his friend) ji ko bola ki apko clg bulaye... Taki ap or hum mil sake...... Said in extra sweet voice but hia eyes were cold...

Sid come close to baaz and stood in front of him.... But his face remain unchanged...

Suddenly baaz groan as someone hit him from back with a hockey stick..... He turned around and found sid 's one bodyguard.....

Baaz felt tap on his shoulder.. He turn and found sid is looking at him....

Sid : idr to dekhe janab... Vo kya hai na... Mujhe peet peeche vaar karna nhi aata..... And punch on his face making him fall on the ground groaning.....

Then sid took hockey stick from the bodyguard and hit baaz with it continuously and his anger increasing with each passing second....

Shehnaaz who enter inside college was shocked to see the scene in front of her eyes..... Tears fall from her eyes......

Sana : baaazzzzzz.... And run toward him....

Sid who was blinded in anger is going to hit baaz again when he saw one girl covering baaz with her hands.....

He looked at her who is crying while cupping his face ..... He stop looking at her angelic face who is crying there looking at baaz... Who is she..??

Sudden anger raise in him and he signal his bodyguard to side that girl...... His bodyguard nodded and held shehnaaz 's wrist and drag her away from baaz admist her protests.....

Sidharth beat him more while shehnaaz was  yelling and crying loudly seeing her brother.... Whole campus has gathered there and watching it silently....

Shehnaaz crawl and touch sidharth 's feet and place her head on his feet crying....

Sana : mat mariye use.... Please.... I beg you..... Don't.... Mat mariyee..... And cried folding her hands in front of him.....

Sid felt his anger reaching at its limit.... He held Sana by her jaw and make her stand on her feet..... He held her face in his tight grip....

Sid : tum janti bhi ho kya kiya hai isne...????? Said while gritting his teeths.... And they had an eye lock

Shehnaaz looked into his eyes and felt pain in his eyes.... There are hidden tears in his eyes.... Like he is suffering from some pain... And trying to hide the pain with his anger.....

Baaz : meri behn ko chod deeee........ Said with most difficulty as blood is flowing from different parts of his body ......

Both looked at each other and Sid jerk her.... He listen baaz and smirk... Ohhh... So she is his sister.....

Ankh ke badle ankh... Or... Behn ke badle.. ????

Sid looked at shehnaaz and smirk.....

He signals his bodyguard to point the gun on shehbaaz...... Bodyguard nodded and point his gun on shehbaaz.....

Shehnaaz eyes widen and she run toward baaz who is half unconscious laying there in the pool of blood...... She place his  head on her lap and looked at sidharth while joining her hands....

Sana : please sir..... Please... aisa mat kijiye..... I request you.... Please......... Please sir.... While tears are flowing from her eyes..... She kept shaking baaz..... Baaz.... Baaz... Akhein kholo bacha..... Someone please call the ambulance...... Yelled looking at the students.....

But no one move from their place neither call ambulance..... They didn't want to mess with sidharth shukla obviously...

Sid : will you do anything to save him..????? Asked in his cold voice while smirking innerly....

Sana looked at him with hope....

Sana : yes... Yess sir.... Anything.... Ap btaye... Kya chaiye apko...???? Said happily thinking her brother is saved.....

Sid : are you sure..????

Sana nodded her head looking at him  anticipated.... Waiting for him to say ....

Sid :  Marry me.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
Excited...????

.
.
.
Stay tuned
Your writer...