26🍂

Next morning 🌞....

Shehnaaz was making breakfast in the kitchen and workers were on duty for cleaning and all..... She startled in her place when Prisha hugged her from behind.....

Prisha : good morning bhabhi..... Said happily in her cheerful voice....

And shehnaaz smiled and didn't notice her calling her bhabhi instead of sanu didi.... She hugs her and blesses her....

Sana : prishuu... Ja bacha baith ja.... Mein abhi breakfast leke aati hoon..... Said in her sweet tone.... She is actually happy that she found a company in this huge mansion that was a very sweet and cute......

Prisha nodded her head and sat on the dining table.... Shehnaaz serves her breakfast ..pancakes... Prisha's favorite... Actually she doesn't have any particular favorite dish , every dish is her favorite as she is a big foodie ......

( she is me... Me is shee...)

Shehnaaz looked at the clock.. It's 8:30 a. m. She hurriedly washed her hands and went to the sidharth room...... Meanwhile prisha was silently looking at her going to her brother's room....

Shehnaaz entered the room and aside the curtains to let sunlight enter in the room..... Sid groans when sunlight falls on his face.... He opened his eyes and saw his wife taking out clothes , making shoes and socks, tie, his watch and wallet.... Knowing very well he never wore the things she picked for him ......

After getting satisfied by her work... Shehnaaz left and went to the kitchen.... She make the coffee for him....

Sidharth come down after sometimes and saw prisha is having breakfast silently without looking at him....

Sid : good morning bacha..... Said in a soft tone and shehnaaz too came out of the kitchen with his coffee and placed it in front of him.....

Shehnaaz looked at prisha who didn't even looked at sidharth...... And again looked at sidharth who is looking at prisha with longing eyes..... Then she noticed his clothes.... Ohhhh... He is wearing the suit she pick for him... It's the first time in their marriage that he wears something picked by her....

Sid : pri....

Prisha : bhabhi.. Mera nashta hogya... I'm going.... And left from there.....without glancing at sidharth for once.....

Shehnaaz wide her eyes realising she called him bhabhi..???? Heinnnn..... And looked at sidharth who rolled his eyes on her confused face...

Sid : I told her yesterday..... And sat on table sipping on his coffee silently.....

Sana : oh... Why she is not talking with you.... Asked with curiosity withiit thinking much.... While sidharth get lost in their last night talks....

Prisha : btao na bhaiya... Shehnaaz didi kon hai or vo yaha kya kr rhi hai...????? Asked happily as she saw a great chemistry between them and just hoping that she must be his girlfriend.....

Sid : um... She is.... M... My wife..... Said shuttering a little ... Didn't knew how to tell her about the things... What he did to her and why....

Prisha widened her eyes in shock.... Whatttt..??? She is your wife..??!! Are you kidding me Bhai..???? She can't be your wife.....

Sid looked at her confused.... Why..???

Prisha : obviously your wife bhai.... Mr. Sidharth shukla ki wife.... She do every house hold herself.... Or meine kal unhe servant quarter mein bhi jate dekha tha...... Or vo bhut choti bhi hai... Or sweet bhi.... To apki wife to nhi ho sakti......

Sidharth raised his eyebrow at her..... Sweet hai to uski wife nhi ho saki...??? Ye kya logic hai.....

Prisha smile sheepishly.... Hahaha... Chodo na bhai.. Acha maan liya... Apki wife hai.... Love marriage ya arrange marriage.... Asked winking at him...

Sid : she is shehbaaz 's sister....... Said in cold voice

While prisha froze on her place hearing his name after almost one month..... She is her ex lover's sister...... Ohhhh..... She saw her at college when she accidently bump with her.... Tabhi mein sochu meine inhe kaha dekha hai...... Hmm......

But ik sec... Bhai ne baaz ki behn se shaadi ki... Lekin kyuuuu..... And looked at her brother....

Prisha : apne unse shaadi kyu ki bhaiyuuu...???

Sid sighed and get up from his place : so jao bacha... Bhut raat ho chuki hai..... And started to leave when prisha held his wrist stopping him.

Prisha : don't tell me bhai.... Jo mein soch rhi hoon vo nhi hai .. Right..???? And stood in front of him..... Sid avoid looking at her.... Apne revenge ke liye sanu didi se shaadi ki..????? Asked in low tone still hoping that he would say no...... But he didn't 💔...

Prisha looked at him with teary eyes.....

Prisha : bhaiyuuu.... I know you love me.... But you did a crime bhaiyuuu..... How can you marry sanu didi just for a revenge....???  Unke bhai ne dhokha diya tha bhaiyuu.... Ismein sanu didi ki kya glti....... Apne unhe kuch kaha to nhi na..??? Kuch galat kiya unke saath...???? Asked him worriedly knowing about his anger issues....

Sid : bacha..... You mean world to me...

Prisha : vo bhi kisi ki behn hai bhaiii..... Behn na sahi ik insaan hai.... And she is bearing all the punishment that too without any fault.... Ap nhi bol rhe but I know apne kuch to galat kiya hai unke saath... I can see guilt in your eyes......

Bhai... This is not done..... Apne ik baar bhi unke bare mein nhi socha ...??? Mere bhaiyuu to aise nhi the na..???? I will not talk with you until you apologize to sanu didi...  And left from there wiping her tears....

While sidharth stood there looking at his sister leaving from there in pain...... He didn't know what will happen when she get to know his brother molest someone.... And a alone tear escape from his eyes.....

Sidharth looked at shehnaaz and left from there without saying anything..... Shehnaaz had her breakfast and pick the utensils and placed them in kitchen....

She saw one worker who was aged lady climbing the stairs huffing.... She goes to her on which she says that sir ( sidharth) ask her to clean his wardrobe.....

Shehnaaz deny her and ask her to take rest and herself goes to his room to clean his wardrobe..... She entered inside his room and found it messy....

She shake her head and started collecting his things... She took clothes out of the wardrobe for cleaning ... Her eyes fall on the parcel placed there ... She took it and place it safely.... She wants to see inside it but know he will not like it.....

She place his clothes nearly in his wardrobe..... And at last her eyes fall on that parcel.... She pick it in her hands and going to put it inside when some photographs fall from it... She sighed and pick them from floor....

She turn the photographs and froze seeing intinate pics of her and dilawar..... Tears streamed down from her eyes..... She keep her one hand on her mouth gasping and sat on the floor looking at the photos......

" Aree... Kya hua darling.... Tumhara to roz ka kam hai...... Tumhara konsa pehla time hai.... You are a whore anyway...... "

She remember his words clearly..... As they still echoes in her mind..... It means he believes these photographs.... He didn't even think to ask her once..???? And weep slowly...

Bhabhiiii.....

Shehnaaz wipe her tears hurriedly and keep the photographs back and run down stairs where prisha is calling her....

Prisha : bhabhi... Apne liye letter aaya... Said coming toward her and placed an envelope in her hand.....

Shehnaaz widen her eyes seeing a court paper.......

.
.
.
With this chapter, I completed my promise of giving double update today......

.
.
.
.
Stay tuned
Your writer