15🍂

Next morning.....

Shehnaaz is making breakfast humming softly.... She is happy today.... Ohh don't ask any reason.. Can't she be happy without any reason....??

Well.. Reason to hai..... And blush... She realized yesterday that she liked her coconut husband.... Coconut.. ..???  Hmm... Coconut... Hard from outside and soft and sweet from inside.....

She smiles thinking about him and goes to wake him up...... She goes into his room and smiles looking at his sleeping figure ...

He sleeps like a small child with an open mouth hugging the pillow..... She smiles and caresses his hair softly making him smile in sleep....

She removed the curtains making sunlight fall on his face.... He groaned and dug his face in a pillow more..... She smiles at his antics and takes out his clothes from the wardrobe with a matching tie ....

Sid got up from the bed and looked at her.... Shehnaaz turned to go to make breakfast  and smile seeing him awake .....

Sana : good morning🌞.... Chirp happily.....

Sid just looked at her with a cold gaze and left for the washroom. ... Hein... Is he bipolar or what..?? She thought..... She shrugs her thoughts and leaves to make breakfast....

Sid comes downstairs wearing his watch .... Shehnaaz smiled at him but her smile dropped seeing his clothes... He didn't wear the clothes she chose...

He comes toward her and brings her hand upward.... He put a  bundle of notes on her palm ....

Sid : apne liye kapde kharid lena.... Said in his cold voice...

Sana was hesitant to take the money from him... She needs clothes... No doubt and also she didn't have her savings either .....

Sana : mein jldi hi lauta......

Sid didn't let her complete and left from there..... She widens her eyes and runs behind him ...

Sana : sidharth breakfast.... To kr te jaiye...... Yelled loudly...

But he didn't listen and left there sitting in his car......

Shehnaaz sighed sadly looking at the road from where he left ...... How can she eat when her husband doesn't...... What will she do now..???

Sana : ik kam krti hoon.... Shopping jati hoon or vaha se hi inke office chali jaugi tiffin dene...... Said in her mind and smiled happily....

Obviously he is one of the richest men in Asia .... Everyone knows about his office ... Including her.... Shukla enterprises .....

She took the money and wore her sandals.... She goes to her fav shop where she used to come with her mother and zinat..... She bought some kurtis for herself and two pairs of jeans....

She pays for the bill and changes her clothes in the trial room.... Obviously she is going to his office for the first time, she needs to look good like his wife should be...

She thanked the staff and took a rickshaw 🛺 and started her journey toward his office.... She is happy, sad, confused, and nervous..... She is just praying to the Almighty.. Sab kuch thik hi ho.....

The auto stopped in front of a huge building with shukla enterprises written in bold letters at the entrance...

________________

Sid was in meeting but his thoughts are revolving around shehnaaz.... He decides to ignore her as she has started to effect him.....

He come out of his thoughts when his client... Ms. Ishani malhotra shake him.. Making him come out of his thoughts.....  She looked at him and smirk seductively....