Prologue - Himawari Sakura

Being Sakura's sister is tiring. Not because I don't like being his sibling, I love him but he just goes to wherever his fists take him! No one notices me because I only follow him from behind. I'm his twin sister after all..

We do look the same but the colors of our hair are alternate with each other. His white hair on the left, mine on the right. Eyes? if his left eye is yellow, mine would be on the right. Like a person looking at their reflection in the mirror. The only difference was my hair is slightly longer, just below my neck and more layers in it. Me and Sakura also dress the same..people assume I'm also a boy. I'm not bothered by it so I usually don't correct other people when they address me as that. I'm used to it at this point.

I got so surprised when Sakura wanted to move to Makochi, 'What is even on his mind?''Why Makochi?'. Those thoughts filled my mind but were soon disregarded as a body flies across my face and immediately knew it was Sakura.

"Haru! we just got here. Stop messing around" I called out to him as I walked through the bodies on the ground. He was talking to some lady and his face was red. 'He probably saved her', I thought. He started following her and I saw him motioning for me so I followed along, hoping he'll explain later on.

The nice lady was quite cheerful. She gave us some food which we openly ate. She introduced herself as Kotoha, Tachibana Kotoha. "I'm guessing you two are related right?" She says as she looked back and forth at our hair and eyes. "My twin" Sakura simply stated as he stuffed his mouth with food. "Ah! that explains why you two look so much alike!" She almost gasps as she showed her shocked expression while placing her fist on her other hand while she took in that expression. I just chuckled at her expression and continued to eat.

Kotoha started teasing Sakura that he seems to be so excited to go to school because he is already in uniform even though school doesn't start till tomorrow. We both turned red but for different reasons. I didn't even wear mine but Sakura sure knows how to embarrass me!

************

Sakura looked fumed as we left the shop, he probably took Kotoha's words into heart. Though I was also hurt, being called lonely hurts ya know? My brother seems to take it harder.

When we got home, I patted Sakura's back gently. "Haru..it's okay..you got me" I smiled softly when I saw him look at me with his sad eyes and hugged me. People don't realize how nice Sakura is, truly the best brother ever. No one can change my mind.

-----------

Please leave in suggestions or any thoughts about my work! Anything is highly appreciated! Thank you!!

Someone please help me with the cover pictureT^T

Wind Breaker is not mine! This is just fanfic, go read and support the original by Satoru NII!