25 - Tattoo Boy

A/N: Ah yes. I'll be posting two updates, this and 26

______________________

"That little manbun boy shall be my prey" Tsubaki-chan said as they ordered us to take care of Shizuka. Haruka looks like he wants to fight but he's holding back and stays put in his place, guarding Shizuka.

"Seiryu, Uryu. Open up a path for me" 'Wah I'm gonna see Tsubaki and the twins fight! So cool!'

I watched in anticipation as the they lunged forward then one stops at front then the other jumps up with the help of his twin. My jaw dropped as I watched them knock off dudes in perfect sync! 

"Haru take notes" I muttered out as I watched them in awe but still alert of my surroundings. 

"What? We work perfectly too excuse me" 'Then why do you sound so jealous of them huh'

I just rolled my eyes and let out a soft laugh before turning my full attention up front.

I also watched as Tsubaki went head on with that manbun dude, Tsubaki's so strong!

No one's fighting around us anymore, it seems like the man bun guy is their leader and we're all just watching their fight.

"Everything you said is so naive..like those in video games. In reality, none of those things happen. There are no miracles. You said something about the pain of losing something but that's only something someone would say if they had something to lose..But for me..I've never had anything in the first place. No matter what you say, it's bullshit to me" The dude with the bun said as he lunged forward and punched Tsubaki-chan in the face, I flinched at the sight but that thing would shock me too if someone said that to me.

'Now I feel bad for the guy'

"Bullshit? But you look like you're suffering. You're carrying a lot of heavy things huh? Tell me more. I want to understand you." Tsubaki said as they fixed their stance, facing the guy again.

"Don't talk to me like you understand. Those with things will never understand those with nothing!"   

'I can't imagine having nothing'

"Of course I don't understand! Everyone can't understand another person's situation! Everyone thinks their own situation as the worst one but what I understand is that you're suffering! I can't let you ruin other people's dreams so that's why I have to bring you down!" With one solid and hard kick to the face, the guy is on the ground.

The guys behind him tried to interfere but he only ordered them to stay back. He tried to get up but his feet are wobbling. Tsubaki-chan went closer to him and crouched down to the ground before talking.

"I'm sorry" Tsubaki said as they crouched in front of the boy.

"What are you sayi-"

"I acted like I knew what you were going through when I really didn't. But you know, I get to do what I want in this street because people reached out to me. I wasn't able to do that before..I suffered just like you. I am who I am today all because of those people" Tsubaki said in a gentle tone, the serious tone from earlier now gone.

"So what?! Do you want me to acknowledge that?!" 'Poor guy doesn't understand'

"I want to help you. What can I do for you?"

"W-what..?" He uttered out, his voice growing quitter.

He protested at first but Kanji butted in, "That reminds me..the boss has been bugging me about hiring some new people..We could use some help" Kanji said as he walked closer to them.