8 - Switch

CLACK

The sound echoed throughout the room.

"Asshole, did you just try and step on my leg with that slipper of yours?"  

Togame's on the ground.

Before he could hit my leg, I used my leg to make him fall, moving it to the side with a strong force. He was only standing on one foot it was easy for him to fall on the ground with a loud thump.

I glanced to my side just to be met by a pair of eyes that looked like mine. "Ha..ruka" his name left my mouth in almost a whisper. "Hima.." He's already up on the stage and it looked like he was about to help me out earlier. That must've scared him, I could see terror and rage in his eyes.

Something caught my eye..everyone is up on their feet. Even Sugishita was standing. They look worried. My heart skipped a beat, it's encouraging somehow. My eyes went back to Haru then at Togame who I can see slowly try to sit up.

"Wait there Haru. I haven't tapped out yet" I said quickly and got up on my feet. I got closer to Togame and kicked him on the face making his upper body fall on the ground again. "I didn't tell you to get up just yet. Stay put." I stared down at him, the blood that dripped down from his nose is now messily scattered down in his pretty face.

I sat on his upper body, his mouth lets out a soft groan and my fingers wrap around his neck, not choking him but stopped him from breathing for a while. I don't want to hear his voice. I inched closer to his ear and whispered something. "You're carrying something quite heavy huh? You're not going all out on me. Since you can still do it..I'll leave you to my brother, 'kay?" I felt him grip on my wrists which made me let go of my grip on his neck.

Togame gasps for air quickly, I could feel his chest move up and down quickly, to let his body take in oxygen. My eyes traveled to his face, he was smirking. He looked at me with those tired eyes of his, "You've caught my interest kitty. I like you" he said as his smirk grew once he saw how red my face got. 'Asshole what the hell-'

Instinctively, I punched him. I saw his surprised expression he probably thought I was done with hitting him. 'I am though! He's just saying those weird things!'

I got up quickly and went to Haru, tapping his shoulder. "I'm done Haru, deal with him-" 

"Get out of here and go to a clinic" 'Is he being serious right now-'  He's  no longer looking at me but was looking at Togame who is now slowly standing up.

"Haru I won't leave this place until everything is done" I said but he answered too quickly. "Fine, just go sit with them and stay put." I hummed in response and ruffled his hair "Show him what you got Haru" I smiled before going down the stage.

Umemiya was the first one to greet me, "Are you okay?" he asked, they all look worried. "Ah yeah I'm fine." I answered, I don't like it when I make people worry..

They all asked if I was okay and praised me for a good fight. They don't know that I feel like shit. Togame wasn't giving his everything, what am I supposed to feel about that?

I sat back down on my seat, cursing under my breath as I did so. My back hurts. I taste blood in my mouth. 

"You did a great job Sakura-chan" Suo said against my ear, he was sitting beside me. I nodded gently and forced a smile, "Thanks" I said before turning to look at the stage.