15 - Fever

*hachoo*

'Just great- great-'

I sniffled and wiped my nose as we walked to school. I wasn't even supposed to go to school because Haru wouldn't let me- I had to convince him-

[Flashback]

"Oi. You're sick what are you doing all dressed up huh?" Haru said scolding me as I got out of the shower, drying my hair.

"Come on it's just a little cold..I won't move around while in school"

"No."

"Haru come on" I said, standing in front of him. 'You can do it Hima.'  I pout my lips and stared at him with the best pleading look I could do. "I promise it'll be gone before the day ends~ Pretty please big brother~?" He stared at me for a moment then looked away. 'That's it. It's working-'

"F-fine- You better stay beside me at all times or else- You'll go straight back home" 'HEHEHE'

[End of Flashback]

As we got in class, I immediately sat down as the others greeted us good morning, I mumbled out a quiet "morning" before sitting down on one of the seats. 

"Are you okay Sakura-chan?" I heard Kiryu say, looking at me while tilting his head to the side. I was about to answer but flinched at the presence behind me.

"Are you sick? Your face is pink all over" I felt Suo's breath against my ear which startled me a bit. He better be thankful he's good looking- I would've punched his face for not having personal space in his vocabularies.

"A-ah yeah I kind of got stuck in the rain yesterday" I said, laughing awkwardly when someone suddenly came in and went up to Anzai-san and gave him something, saying someone handed it to him and asked if he could give it to Anzai. 

Anzai stared at the contents of the envelope, looking mortified. He stood up and ran out the classroom in a hurry. 

I saw as how Haru stood up and followed after Anzai, running as he did so. 'There he goes'

I stood up and saw the others stand up as well, huh- They followed after me as I also ran to catch up with Haru, we stopped by the stairs and listened in first before showing ourselves.

"I saw a guy wearing a Keel jacket stealing from some poor woman..It wasn't within our town but I wanted to catch him so I grabbed his hood and....I saw the face of my childhood friend...He punched me and threw the purse before running off..That's why yesterday I tried to go there to bring him back..he looked at me like he didn't want to be saved..but he was crying.." Anzai explained while looking down at the ground. 

"I don't know what could've happened but he was crying..that's enough reason to save him. I want to pull him out of that hole!" His voice was now louder, more stronger, like he was eager to save him. 

"Aight, let's go" We heard Haru say but Anzai started saying that he didn't want Furin to get involved with his personal problems. "It doesn't matter who I'm up against, I'm not going in there as a Furin member. I promised that girl I'd bring Nagato back. That's all there is to it" Wow- Haruka..

"Ah so that's what it was.." Kiryu went down the stairs and we followed after him. "If you're gonna hide something, you should've done better than that" He continued as he smiled at Anzai.

"We're here for you Anzai-san.." I said smiling as well. The others agreed and said we'll help him out as well. 

"You guys-"