22 - Roppo Ichiza

"This is a damn pain in the ass"  One of the guys said as he scowled at us. 'You can say that again'

"Suo, Hima, Nirei, you three protect that girl. I'll handle this" 

"Haaah? I'm not gonna let that happen." I gritted my teeth as I narrowed my eyes at Haru, I don't want him to fight alone.

"I-I can help! I'll protect the girl and you three just focus on what's in front of you.." Nirei said which startled us, I looked back at him and he looks scared though..will he be fine?

"What are you sayin-" I wanted to ask him but Suo cut me off, "Sakura-chan, if Nirei's insisting then let's just trust him." I can see him smile at me but I'm still worried.

"We'll leave it to you then Nirei." Haru said as he turned and faced the group of guys, Nirei looks more confident now, I feel kind of reassured. "Leave it to me"

"Oi enough talking you damned brats! We don't have time for this?"   'Shut your trap you asshole..'

They started to charge up at us, I don't want to deal with these lousy adults. "Oi brat stop scowling like that" I heard one guy shout as he approached me with his fists flying over in an attempt to hit me.

I shook my head and yanked his fists and let his body lunge forward, as his body passes mine, I kicked his back harshly with my right leg which made him fall to the ground with a loud thump, his face hitting the ground first.

"Asshole. Don't call me a brat." 

"Look at you being so smug huh?" I felt someone grab my arm but I yanked it away, "Don't touch me. You're disgusting." I glared at the guy who grabbed my arm and saw him try to grab me again, before I could do something, I saw his body fly off somewhere and Haru came into view. He kicked the guy away.

"You okay?" He asked me and I nodded my head in response, "Yeah"

"Nirei-kun!" We heard Suo shout which made us look at Nirei who was being charged up by a dude but he ducked to the ground and the guy fell on the ground. "Oh dang"

Another dude tried to attack Nirei, sending his foot forward to kick Nirei but Suo was faster and held his foot, twisting the guy's body over, making him fall to the ground. 

"I'm sorry but the boy's still learning you see.."   'Nirei? Learning...?'

"Oi keep your eyes in front of you!" I heard someone shout from our front side, I could see someone lunging forward to attack us so I swiftly spun around and made my way to the guy's left side, placing my foot against the back side of his knee and puts some pressure there just to see him slowly fall down. To make the process faster, I placed my arm against his face and elbowed him really hard before hearing a loud crack that maybe came from his nose. 'hehe'

______________________

_______________

_______

As we finished every single one of them we heard a loud thud that came from Nirei and the girl's position, just to see him fall to the ground. We went up to them and I offered my arm to him and helped him up.

"I guess Suo-san has been teaching you huh?" I asked as I pulled him up, smiling down at him. "Hm you're a sharp one~" Suo butted in our conversation, he's just smiling, no scratches in his body at all. 'He's really good huh.'

"Yeah but Suo-san's stance is way cooler...I just looked lame.." Nirei said, degrading himself once again. "I didn't think you were lame.." We heard Haru say which made Nirei blush and he just looked away.