37 - Caught in a Daze?

Tap

Tap

I can feel someone tap my cheek softly..who is it?

"Kitty"

Blink  Blink

"..T-Togame..?" I blinked my eyes again as I stared up at him, he was looking at me..with worry in his eyes..? 

I feel cold...my clothes are drenched but I feel something warm wrapped around my body..

I looked down just to see his arms wrapped around my body, his jacket already wrapped around me as well. The warmth from the owner still lingered on it.

My eyes stared at it for a few seconds before it hit me, cheeks warming up as my eyes then traveled back to his face. 

"Why are you looking at me like that~? You're drenched, would you like me to leave you like that huh?" Togame had the nerve to laugh as his lips curled up to a smile.

"I-okay..thank you.." I muttered out before looking away. My eyes caught Banjo's body on the ground, knocked out.

"Is he okay..?" I asked as I stared at Banjo's figure.

_________________________

[Togame Jo's POV]

"Is he okay..?"

...Oh..? 

Peculiar.

My lips curled up to an amused smile as I stared at Himawari who was staring at the dude's body at the ground.

You did that, don't you remember? I perfectly saw the scene Kitty.

Hmm..what shall I tell you?

_____________________________

[Back to Sakura Himawari's POV]

"I guess he pissed you so much that you don't remember beating him up huh?" I heard Togame say which made me look at him. Haah-?

"I did that? He's knocked out though!" I stepped back in disbelief, making his hands fall back to his sides as I moved away from him.

He let out a sigh before running his fingers through his hair as he answered, "Kitty, I saw you beat him up with my own two eyes. Plus I just got here, I was with your brother a while ago"