41 - Worry on clouded thoughts

"How did you know we were talking about a....'she'?"

"Oh? Vice commander of Shishitoren?"

'What the hell did he not notice me earlier??' Togame thought as he looked at Takiishi.

Takiishi gets cuts off by Hiragi's sudden outburst, "Wait Himawari is a girl-?! I just thought he- she- was a little feminine-" Hiragi looks around, he finally understood that he was the only clueless one among them. "You all knew...and you.." He stared at Umemiya, waiting for him to say something.

"Sorry I did promise that I won't tell a soul Hiragi-" Umemiya said with an awkward laugh.

"Okay enough of that" Togame sighed out, pushing his hair back as he looked at Takiishi again, "Answer my question"

Takiishi just stood there with his expressionless face, not wanting to talk to Togame, not a bit interested in fact.

"Why isn't he-" Togame was about to go up to Takiishi but Hiragi pulled him back, stopping him.

"You can't handle him, just stop" Hiragi shook his head at him.

"And? I want to make him talk" Togame stared at Hiragi with half lidded eyes, his composure slowly fading away.

"Okay okay, how about you answer us so no one gets mad, Takiishi?" Umemiya tried calming the mood down even though he himself can't stay calm at the situation in hand but he has to, even if he has to force himself to.

"If you get mad, that'll be fun" Takiishi answered, a hint of amusement in his voice. 

"So he answers Umemiya but not me huh?" Togame already sounds annoyed as he spoke, he was now glaring at Takiishi.

Umemiya looked over at Togame before he faced Takiishi again, "Tell us what you know"

"What a bother-"

"Tell us what you know while we're being nice Takiishi." Umemiya said, cutting off Takiishi. Just as Togame was doing, he was also glaring at Takiishi now.

"I don't want to-" 

Umemiya's fist flew over at Takiishi's direction but he dodged it in time, taking Umemiya's fist in his hand. "Look at you" Takiishi's lips curled up to a little smirk as he looked at Umemiya.

"If only you answered." Umemiya brings his other arm up, gripping on Takiishi's arms tightly before he flipped him over and threw Takiishi down on the ground with a loud thud.

Takiishi lets out a loud groan, not expecting Umemiya to still have energy after their fight that got interrupted not too long ago. He was even more curious now to know who those twins were and why people kept talking about them. More so, why Umemiya was getting all fussy with him over something he saw as 'nothing'.