23 - True Feelings

We're here at the Ougi Show Pub where Tsubaki-chan does shows with Shizuka..

I sat next to Tsubaki-chan, they were thanking us for cheering up Ito-san though I don't think I helped out at all so I just smiled. 'The food's great here' I thought as I stuffed my mouth with food.

"Eat up, it's on me" Tsubaki-chan said while smiling over at me, I kinda feel safe with Tsubaki-chan..I wonder why? Is it because I said those stuff?

"Are you okay?" My thoughts were cut off when I heard Tsubaki's voice call out to me which made me look over at them. "Hm?"

"Are you okay?" 'Oh'

"Yeah..I just thought of something" I answered while looking over to the side. "What is it?" I heard them ask.

"I just feel thankful you haven't said anyth-" Before I could finish what I was saying, Tsubaki pulled me away from the group and excused us that we will get more drinks and dragged me away to a fitting room area? 'Well that was fast-'

I saw how Tsubaki closed the door and locked it before making me sit down then they sat in front of me, "Shhh..you shouldn't talk about that outside" 'Oh- how thoughtful'

"You never cease to impress me Tsubaki-chan..I didn't thought you're considering my feeling up to this extent.." I muttered out quietly as I looked down at my hands.

"I'll always consider your feelings..you're my friend" I looked up at them, my eyes widened as I stare at Tsubaki for a few seconds before responding. "Do you really think of me as your friend?" I asked as I waited for them to answer.

"Yeah of course!" Tsubaki's smiling at me..

"I'm sorry Tsubaki-chan..." 'I just thought of potentially blackmailing you just because I thought you'll tell everyone my secret..'

"Why are you sorry?" They asked me, concerned filled their eyes as they held my hand gently.

"You think of me as a friend but I..I got scared that you'll end up telling everyone about our secret..I feared that the moment I step outside, everyone would hate me. But..here you are considering the slightest of my worries just because you think of me as your friend..I painted you as a bad person..I'm so sorry Tsubaki-chan.." I felt tears well up at the corner of my eyes but I tried my best to stop it and not let it fall down.

"It's okay Sakura..I understand..it's normal to feel that way, especially when you just met me. I know it's hard to let those things out and I will never judge you for that. Now that you know I'm not going to do anything...We're really friends now okay?" Tsubaki-chan said with a smile, gripping my hands tighter and shook it gently.

I wanted to cry right then and there but I don't want to cry right now- People might notice-

"You're such a kind person Tsubaki-chan..that makes you even more pretty!" I said as I smiled up at them and I saw their cheeks flush a bit.

"Oh stop it~ You're such a sweetie!" 

"Tsubaki-chan"

"Yeah?" Their head tilted to the side and looked at me curiously.

"Do you want me to tell you about our secret?" I saw their eyes widen before smiling gently before they spoke. "I do but I don't want you to be forced to say it Sakura"

"No I don't feel forced or pressured at all!" I said as I grip their hands back. "Really?" They asked as they let out a quiet chuckle, "Then I'm all ears"

I smiled and let out a chuckle as well, "Hm..let's see where do I start...." 

I can see Tsubaki just staring at me while listening, not really saying anything and just nodding their head. 

"Well Haru wanted to attend Furin so badly and he didn't really like the idea of having separate schools..I also don't want to..so we came up with the idea of making me a dude. People already thought I was one so I was pretty used to it already and it doesn't bother me so I easily agreed with the plan. Me and Haru grew up only relying on each other...when trouble was around, we would fix it together..He always protected me. I couldn't think of any life than not having  my twin around...I want to see him reach his goals and I want to be there by his side as he reach those goals of his" Once I was finished talking, I heard quiet sniffles, I looked at Tsubaki to see them wiping their tears-

"Oh- Why are you crying?" I asked worriedly, suddenly panicking because I don't know what to do when someone's crying-

"It's just..that was so sweet..you two are such sweet little things.." Tsubaki-chan said as they wiped all their tears away. "Gosh I have to re-do my makeup!"

"Ah I'm sorry" I apologized but Tsubaki only hugged me in return. "Shh..it's okay, I finally understand everything now. I'll support you two with the best of my capabilities!" They said before pulling away.

"Thank you Tsub-" I was cut off yet again when we heard knocking on the door.

"Tsubaki, there's people outside! It looks like trouble!"

'What?'

___________________

A/N: Heyya everyone so here's a very heart warming chapter with Tsubaki! Also, we reached 20k reads ohmyyygoodness Thank you so much everyone! I'm super super suppperrr grateful to each and every one of you who read and enjoy my work. I honestly still can't believe that you guys enjoy this to be honest haha! Anyways! Thank you again and Don't forget to leave your insights, suggestions, or any comments at all!<3