26 - Special Meeting

A/N: Ah I don't really want to type out Bofurin's history heree so I'm hoping you guys already know about it! T^T

Why are you guys skipping chapter 25...read that first kids there's 2 chaps today

___________________

"Haah..you four again" Hiragi sighed out as he saw our figures walking over to them. There are quite a lot of them up in the rooftop.

"Well someone's grumpy early in the morning" I uttered quietly, chuckling to myself.

"Hey don't say that, they didn't do anything" Tsubaki defended us as we took a seat in the vacant seats. 

I glanced over at all their faces, I still don't don't all their names but I just know they're near to the top so that means they're strong.

"Where's Umemiya-san?" I asked as I noticed he wasn't around.

"Oh he's probably just taking his time or just helping someone out down the street" Hiragi answered, sighing again for the second time. 'Why so stressed Hiragi-san'

We all turned our heads once the door opened and Umemiya popped out. His bright smile almost blinding us. "Oh! Everyone's here already hehe"

He walked closer, he's carrying some boxes. Sugishita followed behind him carrying some plastic bags. 'What are those'

Umemiya placed the boxes down on the table before opening it. "It's Kotoha's special sandwiches! I figured it's too early so I brought some food so we all can eat while we talk! Hand them the cups Sugishita!" 

Sugishita obliged easily but stopped when he saw us, he looks shocked but still placed some for us but skipped Haruka purposely. "Oi give me one too"

Sugishita didn't say anything but just crumpled the cup in his hand before setting it down.

"Hey Sugishita, don't be mean and give Sakura his cup" And just like that Sugishita followed Umemiya's words and fixed the cup, setting it back to the table. 'It looks drinkable now'

Everyone started to eat but I just stared down at the food, I don't have an appetite. Something's bothering me..

Someone tapped my hand gently from under the table which sent shivers down my spine. It felt electrifying somehow and I looked up to see Umemiya's  concerned expression. "Why aren't you eating?"

"Oh..I just don't feel like eating" I mumbled out and just looked elsewhere.

"What? You should eat. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day you know!"  'What is he blabbering about-'

"Umemiya..thanks for the food and all but can't we start the meeting already?" Hiragi butted in as he looked over at Umemiya who was still looking over at me then turned over to face Hiragi before answering. "Okay let's start the meeting"

"Are we in trouble?" I asked first, everyone stayed silent and just stared at me when Umemiya broke the silence. 

"No no you're not"

"Then why?" I asked as I looked over at him, my eyes meeting his ocean colored ones.

"You guys actually did a good job and Tsubaki already told me about everything. I just wanted to ask you guys something first."

"What is it?" It was Haru's turn of asking now, his eyebrows were furrowed as he looked over at Umemiya.

"How did it feel meeting Endo? I heard he took a liking in you two" He was smiling gently when he asked that but I somehow felt nervous.