11 - Look around

The next day, as we entered the classroom, our classmates bombarded us with questions. They all asked about the battle that happened yesterday with Shishitoren. Sakura looks flustered as hell and passed the attention to Nirei and Suo. I don't want to be cornered so I just sat by a desk and looked out the opened window, the soft breeze filling my lungs as their voices lingered in my head.

Their voices got louder which made me glance at them. 'They're talking to that gym-rat looking dude..seems to be making new friends I guess' I thought as I took out my headphones and listened to some music. 

I got up and started making my way out the room, telling Sakura I was just going to the bathroom. Though truthfully, I just wanted to walk around before classes start.

My feet just wandered around the campus grounds, going wherever my tracks take me. I just realized I haven't looked around yet so might as well do it now!

Surprisingly, my feet took me to the rooftop. I opened the door and felt the fresh breeze hit my body. I walked out and looked around, there were lots of things here. "There's even a dart's set here woah.." I picked one dart and threw it over the target, hitting the bull's eye in one try.

"Ah I still go it~" I said as I clasps my hands excitedly. "Woah you got it in one try" I flinched as I heard someone's voice from behind.

Umemiya smiled as I looked at him, waving his hand gently. He's just wearing his usual white t-shirt. He really looks nice to look at. "Heya, what are you doing up here?" He said as he walked closer to me.

My cheeks flushed red as I looked away from him. 'Is he gonna get mad because I wasn't in class?'

"I was just looking around I'm sorry" I quietly muttered as I stared down at my hands. His shoes came into view.

"Am I scary? You always seem to look away from me and not meet my gaze" I heard him say as he just stood there. 'Well of course not- It's just embarrassing because you might catch me staring!' I thought to myself as I stared at my hands, pursing my lips.

"Of course you're not..I don't think you can scare me if you look like that" I mumbled out an answer. Umemiya's face came into view, he bent his upper body and twisted his head a bit to look at me. 'I can smell him' I thought.

"What do you mean?"

"Y-you're too close" I mumbled as I stared at him, backing away a bit. "Ah- sorry" He said as he backed away a bit as well. "It's almost time, I'm sure I'll see you again later Sakura-san. You better go back now" Umemiya said while smiling, 'later?' I wondered. 

"Ah yes yes..I'll get going now Umemiya-san..Thank you" I bowed then walked away, making my way back to the classroom. Thoughts filled my head, 

'I wonder why he said that'

________________

A/N: Ah just a short chapter...kinda got in an accident lol. My body's aching all over. Silly me.

The next one will be longer I promise hehe

Don't forget to leave your insights, suggestions or any comments at all! I'll lovvveee to read  themmmm TYSM<3