10 - Finally Accepted

Once we got back, Umemiya made a fuss about celebrating and made us go to where Kotoha works.

Sakura held my hand as we were entering the cafe, "Hima let's go home" the others heard him and immediately turned their heads at us. "Who's going home?" Umemiya asked, already beaming at our side with his bright smile. 

"No one's going home. We're going to celebrate! and besides...your twin wants to hang out some more with us" Umemiya said to Haru then looked over at me, and tilts his head to the side and raises his eyebrows, "Right?"  

Haruka looked at me, waiting for me to say something. "U-uh yeah I do" I scratched my neck and looked away. 

"What are we even celebrating?" I heard Haru ask.

"Well you guys had a talk with Togame! It's worth celebrating!" He said as he carried Sakura as if he weighs nothing and threw him to the cushion chairs. I laughed to myself as I heard Haru's protests. Pretty damn great idea, if he didn't do that then my brother might've ran already.

"Get the other twin here too!" I heard Kotoha say as she looked over at me with a smirk. 'What-' Before I could process what was happening, I was already up in the air in someone's arms. 

Suo smiled at me, "Apologies Sakura-chan, just following orders" my face reddened immediately, 'Damn you pretty eyepatch boy!' 

"You didn't have to carry me, I'm not gonna run away like Haru" I said as he placed me down gently next to Sakura. 

I looked at Haru to see him blushing as well. Well look at that our faces are both red..

"I think I can see why Togame called you guys kittens..you two do look like cats.." Nirei said as he sat beside Sakura. "I definitely see the resemblance!" We heard Umemiya say who was sitting infront of us, smiling.

"I agree" Suo said.

"Same here" Hiragi and kotoha said. 

"I do too!" Even Sasaki..

"If you guys are just going to tease us we're going home-" Sakura said as he glared at them, his face still red. "Ehh I told you no one's going home just yet" Umemiya replied.

I stared down at my hands, too shy to meet anyone's gaze.

"Well anyways..How was your talk with Togame?" I heard Umemiya ask and Sakura immediately answered. "I don't know, I didn't hear a word from his fists-"

'What the hell is he saying-'

My head snapped towards his direction, looking at him with  an 'Are you serious right now' face.

"What?" He asked innocently, the others started laughing. "I didn't think you were the imaginative type, Sakura-san" Suo said while chuckling.

"What's your problem? Want to take this outsi-" I smacked his arm, glaring at him. He grumbled in his seat quietly.

"I also didn't hear anything like that. They are just a medium to express one's feelings" Umemiya explained to him while still chuckling,

"Feelings?" Sakura questioned him.

"for an example, feelings of like and dislike-" *SPLURT*

The tea that was in Sakura's mouth was now on Umemiya's face. "Oh my god- Haru-" I said in a startled voice, I looked at Umemiya and got up to help him.

"My eyes!" Umemiya exclaimed as he covered his eyes with his hands. "Let me help you, I'm so sorry!" I said as I hurriedly took out my handkerchief. 'Ah- This is so embarrassing- I hope the ground eats me whole'