31 - Unexpected Visit

"Sakura my dear, you aren't focusing on our training at all. I'm quite hurt you have something else on your mind other than me" Suo held my foot against his shoulder as I lunged at him, his gaze staring into my soul as he showed me that sly smile of his while he pressed his cheek against my foot.

"S-sorry I just have a lot of things on my mind lately" I excused as I tried to shake off my foot from his grasp but he just held it tighter within his grasp. 'Umemiya's been buggin my mind'

"And that is?" One of his eyebrows raised up at me in anticipation.

"Why are you asking me- Plus why are you the one on Haru's place? I wanted to duel with him-"

In a matter of seconds, I was already on the ground, Suo staring at me from above as he tilted his head at me. 

"That hurts, after being so willing to train you after rushing off here with Umemiya-san's training session" 

I just furrowed my eyebrows as I stared at him, he offered his hand over to me, helping me up to my feet.

"You have to keep your eyes peeled Sakura-chan, someone might just bite you if you look away" He said as he kept that smile on his face, his eyes disappearing.

"The way you word it out sounds like someone is going to bite me" I just sighed out and shook my head gently.

I heard him chuckle, his hand going over to his mouth, "I'm just warning you, being so out of it makes you an easy prey" 

"I'm not that weak" I grumbled and crossed my arms at him, I feel rather offended by that.

"I believe you, I don't think you're weak" He stepped back, his arms moving to the front of his chest.

"Come, show me" He said as his eyes opened to stare at me, lips curling up to a smirk.

'Damn fox'

I let out a quiet "tch" before charging up at him, 'Sure knows how to rile me up'

My left leg flew over to him but he easily caught it with his hand, "I told you that thing won't work-" I used the same foot he was holding to kick the back side of his knee, his upper body falling backwards as I moved my body swiftly to push his chest further down. His body fell on the ground with a loud thud. 

"-..on me" He let out a laugh as my foot pressed up against his chest, I can feel the way his chests vibrates against my shoe. "You got me there, I'm impressed" He said as he looked up at me from his position, his hair is messy, his white shirt now has some dirt in it.

"Of course I told you-" I offered my hand towards him so I could help him up but he just pulled me down on the ground with him. My feet stumbled, I almost crushed him if my hands didn't steady themselves on the ground next to his head. 'This little-'

He's smirking at me-

"Well I got you there didn't I?" He said that so proudly, heat rushed up to my cheeks as I narrowed my eyes at him. 

"I could easily choke you right now" I replied as I looked over at his eyes then down to his neck. 

"Hmm..sure give it a whirl, will that make you focus?" Suo said as my eyes darted back to his face, his smirk grew even more.

"Are you seriously enjoying this right now?" I asked as I furrowed my brows at him, 'What a weird guy'

"It's not every day that someone gets me down on the ground" He laughed out, his breath hitting my face. I just realized how close he was, I immediately got up and dusted off my clothes.