29 - Through Brother's eyes

A/N: We're back on the main story, enjoy folks.

____________________________

Haruka Sakura's POV 

Ah crap I passed out-

My eyes opened as I heard distant voices getting louder and louder as my consciousness woke up. 'Who's that..?'

"You have to help me discuss this with him!" Himawari?

"I know, that's why I'm here"

"But I didn't tell you to come here..!" Who's she talking to..

"Shh..you'll wake him up Himawari" Himawari?

Who's calling her that-

"Hima" My voice called out, my upper body springing up once I got ahold of what was going on, I looked over to the side just to see my sister....with......Umemiya.

"Haru!" She called out as she held my hand in hers, she looks worried.

"Why is he here?" Ah I feel like passing out again-

"Well uhm..well I told him you passed out because of what I said and next thing I knew, he's already here" She explained as she looked over to her side.

"I think I deserve a detailed explanation" 

"Yes you do.....I'm sorry I just didn't know how to word it out.." Her gaze lowers to her hands as she spoke. 'Ah she might think I'm mad at her'

"It's okay Hima..just tell me how this all happened....are we in trouble because he knows? Do you want me to beat him up-" Before I could finish my sentence, she placed her hands on my mouth, preventing me from speaking.

"No no it's not like that..he said he won't tell a soul" 'Did he now?'

"Is that true?" I looked over at Umemiya who was smiling gently at me. 

"Yeah" He answered out plainly but his voice held out such highness in it.

'Can I trust him?'

'Can we trust him?'

"I respect you a lot...I just don't want people to separate my sibling from me. I hope you understand why I'm being skeptical. I just want to make sure." I said as I sighed out and narrowed my eyes at him. 'Leader or not, I'll end you if you do anything to Hima.'

"I understand, I mean no harm. I can see that both of you are good people and you guys already did so much for the town. I couldn't thank you guys enough for it. In this way, I'll keep your secret as my secret as well" His smile never wavered as he spoke. I feel like I could trust him..

"Tss fine. Just don't call her Hima, only I can call her that" I looked over to the side and pursed my lips. 

"Ha ha yes roger that" 

"So how did it happen..?" I looked back at them again and I could see the faint blush in Himawari's cheeks..what exactly happened..

"Well- My..uhm..binder...b-broke.." 'I see..-'

"Hmm....WAIT YOUR WHAT B-BROKE?! WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?" I clenched my fist, rushing off the bed to grab Umemiya but Hima pushed me back.

"C-calm down it's not what you think-" 

"It broke-? I didn't know-" Umemiya suddenly interrupted which made both my eyes and Hima's dart over to Umemiya.

"W-what? Then how did you-" Hima looks surprised as she stared at Umemiya..I also don't know what's happening-