36 - Madness

At that moment..

My eyes locked on..

My prey.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" His eyes finally locked unto mine, he was standing in the distance but I was sure I was the one he was talking to.

Why? Does it bother you?

I could see other people who kept getting in my way but I just threw them off.

"Himawari Sakura. I know what you're trying to do, stop that" My eyes moved over to Kaji who just spoke, 'Did he just use my full name?'

"Why?" I asked as my eyes went back to jellyfish cut.

"He's a noroshi member. I'll handle him. You can see what they did to the others."

I looked around and saw Furin students on the ground.

'When did the tides turn?'

"Why would you be the one to handle him if he was indeed a noroshi member?" I locked eyes with him once again as I spoke.

"I'm the captain here, I'll stand my ground." 

Fine.

As long as one of us stands, we'll be fine.

______________________________

_________________

___________

POW

POW

I was fighting off people who were trying to cross the bridge while my eyes occasionally glances over at jellyfish cut and Kaji at the distance.

I could see Kaji struggling.

Like he was desperately trying to stand his ground-

I tried my best to just focus on my own fight but I couldn't help it-

POW

"Ouch" I held my jaw as I felt the sting of someone's fist in it. I grimaced and glared at the random guy who just hit me.

"You should've paid attention if you were gonna complain like that heh~"  asshole.

THWACK

I punched him in the face before he could say anything more.