30 - Your name

"Ume...*huff*....miya...*huff*..-san.."

"Hmm?" 

"Let's..take..a..break..too..*huff*..tired" 'We've been training non-stop!'

"Why? You can still hold on" He said smirking at me. 'We've been going on with this for quite a while now!'

"At least let me catch my breath!" I answered as I huffed out my chest.

"Hmm okay then~!" He was smiling at me as his arms were in front of his chest, in a stance then he lets it fall to his sides.

 I bent my knees and placed both my hands against it as I catch my breath.

'He looks good and I'm here drenched in sweat! But don't let that smile of his fool you! He's an absolute beast- Why'd I have to train with him?!'

"Here" I looked over at him as he spoke, he was holding out a water bottle in front of me. "Thanks" I took it from his hand and drank from it, finishing the whole thing.

I sat down on one of the seats up here in the rooftop as I slowly let my body lean back against it, finding comfort in it even though it's quite hard.

"Umemiya-san" 

"Yeah?"

"Why's Sugishita not here? Isn't he usually following you around?" I asked as I looked at him curiously, he sat on the seat next to me before answering.

"Well if he was here, that'd be more chances of people who might see you break your thingy again. We can't risk that, can we Himawari?" Heat shot up to my cheeks as I listened to his explanation. 'Hearing him call me that still brings shivers to my spine- I don't think I'll ever get used to it'

"F-fair point- I can't believe you actually thought of that" I replied as I looked elsewhere, not meeting his gaze.

"Well it's my secret to keep too. I won't let anyone find out on my watch" 

Thump

Thump

'Huh when did my heart beat so loudly? I guess it's his fault for always surprising me..'

"Umemiya-san can I ask you something?" I said as I looked over at him, he turned his gaze at me and tilted his head. "Go ahead"

"About the other day..how'd you find out I was a girl if you didn't know about the binder scenario..?" I asked as I stared at my feet, pursing my lips as I finished talking. I was supposed to ask him this yesterday..

"Oh that..well I wasn't entirely sure about it at first really. Like everything was just speculations and I didn't really want to randomly ask you about it"

'Has he been thinking about that for a while now..?'

"I did doubt those thoughts because I saw your records myself, Himawari Sakura, male. So I didn't give it much thought. I just thought maybe you were just a soft kind of guy" He let out a chuckle, I could feel my cheeks grow warmer with each second he spoke.

"That time you treated our wounds after the brawl with Shishitoren, I thought your hands were so delicate even though they looked rough- but then I got to hold your hand the other day and it was actually soft- I believe it's softer than Kotoha's!" 'He's just blabbering at this point-'

I didn't say anything and just listened to him talk. I wanted to look at his reactions but I can't- I'm too embarrassed.

"Oh I almost forgot to mention the time when I was supposed to take you home but it rained? I saw..uhm..the strap..I didn't mean to- It's just the way you hurriedly placed your jacket on yourself that I saw your shirt slip a bit and I saw it..I didn't really think much of that though. Maybe you were just wearing something underneath, people are free to do whatever they want so I can't judge you for it" My eyes darted over at him, his cheeks looking a bit flushed as he looked at his garden. 'He saw that..? I tried so hard to hide from the rain but he still saw it-?'

"Then..your name"

"My name..?" I finally spoke, tilting my head as he paused to turn at me before he continued.

Thump

Thump

"It has nothing to do with anything actually. I just think it's pretty...Himawari...what a beautiful flower you are" He said as he looked at me, it's like I could see the galaxies in his eyes.

My heart started beating loudly against my chest, I just stared at him, my eyes blinking repeatedly as I then looked away.

'Beautiful? In what way?'

"Don't get me wrong, your brother's name is beautiful too..it's suits the both of you but I think yours...suits you the best." 

"Is that why you made a fuss about calling me by my first name?" I asked as I glanced back at him, he was smiling, staring at me.

"Yeah. Did you know Sunflowers always face the sun as they grow? In a way, I think that's so cool. I never thought I'll see it in my own eyes..especially into a person. You, Himawari. You somehow find the light in things, silently looking at the sun. I thought I saw a flower in front of me haha~ A beautiful name for a beautiful person like yourself-" 

I stood up abruptly which made him pause and look at me, "What's wrong-"

"I have to go- I'll go train with Haru for a bit..Thank you for training me Umemiya-san-" I turned away and ran for it, I don't think I can continue hearing the stuff he's saying-

Why would he call me pretty- I've never done anything to be called that way- I don't understand-

My feet just ran and ran, the thumping of my feet matching with the harsh beats of my heart.

Then I ran into someone-

THUD

I held my bum as it hit the ground, 'Shit that hurts-'

"Sakura? Sorry..are you okay?" I looked up to see Hiragi in front of me, ah.. so he's the one I bumped into.

He offered his hand at me and I took it, standing up on my feet as I faced him.

"What are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to be training with Umemiya?" 'Ah about that..'

"Ah I just missed Haru, where is he?" I said as scratched my neck awkwardly, darting my eyes away from him.

"Ah he's at the gym training" 

"I see..thank you so much Hiragi-san-" I dashed away before he could question me further.

_______________________

__________________

_____________

________

[???? POV]

"What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything"

"I don't think Sakura would run like that if you didn't"

"I really didn't do anything-"

"I don't think Sakura would still want to train with you at that point"

"You're being so mean Hiragi"

"It's just what I think Umemiya, use your head"

______________________

A/N: AHHHHH Chapter 30 is here! Whaddya think about it?;)

Don't forget to leave your insights, suggestions or any comments at all! I love receiving them:)