32 - If things go South..

"You don't open it like that" Togame said as he watched Haru's struggled attempt of opening the Ramune drink.

"You..push it..right..?" I said as I looked at the bottle then back at Togame, he smiled and hummed out as he takes Haru's bottle and opens it for him.

Haru thanked Togame as the bottle was handed back over to him, a faint blush on his cheeks.

I also opened mine, hearing a loud pop before bringing it up to my lips, watching the ball move around inside the bottle as I took a sip.

'Sweetly refreshing' I thought as the liquid passed down my throat.

"So..what brings you two here?" Togame asked as he looked over at us, he still looks laid back but something about him changed. It's like he's genuinely happy now with how things are in Shishitoren.

"There's gonna be a big fight soon. We're gonna handle it but if things get rough..I'm hoping you guys could lend us a hand." Haru said as he looked at the scenery in front. 'I didn't think he'll actually ask this'

"Actually, it's not hope..I'm asking you to really help us."

Togame looked down before he started to laugh quietly, "What's so funny?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow at him. 'Is he laughing at Haru's sincerity?'

"No no..I'm just happy that you guys are asking us for help~ Ever since that day, everyone's gotten..lively again..everyone's happy. We're really grateful" 'Wow he's such a softie now huh-'

We just stared at him, nodding our heads slowly. "That means you'll help us out right?" Haru asked.

"Yeah of course" He replied, smiling. "Give me your phone, I'll add my contacts in" Togame added as he extends his hand out over to Haru.

"O-oh yeah here" Haru took out his phone and handed it to Togame. After a few seconds, he hands it back.

"I'll just give you guys a heads up. Either me or Hima" 

"Hmm..that works. How about you two stay for a while? Kinda hungry. I'll show you guys around" Togame said as he looked over at us, he's grinning-

I looked over at Haru who was also looking at me like I should be the one who should answer for us- 'What am I supposed to say-'

"Uhm uh- Sure? We can stay for a while" I said as I scratched the side of my neck.

"Great! I'll go and tell Choji!" 

'Well I guess we have to stay for a while' I thought, following after Togame who lead us back down then he went over to talk to Tomiyama. I turned over to Haru to see him smiling a bit.

"You look happy"

"H-huh- I'm not! I'm just glad he agreed to help us okay!" 'Whatever you say Haru~ I know you're also glad that they worked it out with their team'

____________________________

_______________

_________

Togame really did show us around, he even showed us where to buy street foods. There were all kinds of street foods and of course we tried to taste the stuff we found interesting. It was all delicious.

Tomiyama also came with us, he's jumping and skipping around. He was mostly the one who showed us around, he's so eager about it-

The funny part was when he didn't know what to call us so he decided on 'Saku-chan and Kura-chan...Apparantely I'm Kura-chan..then Haru..Saku-chan'