5 - Shishitoren?

Once we made it outside there were already a few students waiting for us. I was walking beside Sakura, Suo was on my right then Nirei walked beside him. This dude with unusual eyebrows started yapping at Sakura because he was complaining.

"It took you seven minutes and forty eight point twenty six seconds to get here. Even kindergarten kids would be faster than you." Oh it's the spiky haired dude from yesterday? Why is he comparing us to kindergarteners..

"It's that guy from yesterday" Sakura said as he stared at spiky dude. "Yeah" I simply replied while looking around with a bored expression.

"You guys know him?" Nirei asked while looking at us. "Not really" We both answered at the same time. "It was when we saved that lady from the cafe" Sakura replied while he moved, facing Nirei.

"You mean Kotoha-san?" Nirei tilted his head. I saw spiky hair flinch from the corner of my eye, bolting towards us. 'What the-'

He smacked his hands over at Sakura's mouth to silence him. "You two come with me for a second!" He started dragging Sakura while I just followed them closely, what a funny sight, Sakura getting dragged.

"Didn't I tell you specifically not to mention Kotoha about yesterday?!" Spiky dude was whisper-shouting. "Why? what about it?" I curiously asked while waiting for a reply.

"Just don't. Kotoha wasn't there yesterday.. don't gossip about it or else.." I was waiting for him to continue when my eyes travelled down to his hand, 'stomach pills-?' my eyebrows furrowed when I looked back at his face.

"I'll end up coughing blood" His face was gloomy while he swallowed a pill. I'm quite curious on how that will end up.

*******************

We made it back to Suo and the others when they started questioning us about what we talked about with Spiky hair. 

I felt someone's breath on my ear- my body flinched. "What did you guys talk about~", ah Suo-san! "U-uh he was just talking to us about his stomach pain" I said while smiling awkwardly at him. I wasn't lying about it right?

"Oh I see~" He just smiled with his eyes and then we heard Nirei talk about spiky hair. He has quite the position up top too huh? That's cool. Hiragi Toma, the weird ass fella haha.

**********************

So here we are, in a group, patrolling the town. I could hear Sakura and Sugishita arguing, Hiragi stopping them. Ahh I don't wanna be bothered by that so I just kept walking. Suo suddenly appeared beside me- why does he keep popping up?

"They're like little kids fighting" He said, I chuckled at the realization. They do look like kids arguing. "They actually do, what a funny observation" I replied, reaching to the point that I was now laughing.

Suo was smiling everytime I look over at him. Is he just a cheeerful guy or something?

Next thing I knew, we were painting a vandalized wall of some old person. 'Why am I doing this? I don't want to do this..' I sighed, looking over at Sakura, he looks like he wants to throw the brush away.

Nirei and the others looked like they were enjoying themselves. While Sakura and I were internally dying. 'Help'

Once we were finally done, the nice man gave us some Taiyaki to eat on our patrol. We bowed and thanked the man before going.

While walking, I was eating my food happily when two hands appeared infront of me, holding a Taiyaki on their hand. I looked up to see Sakura and Suo staring at each other, 'What the hell are they doing?'