Special Chapter

A/N: The wheel has chosen its winner...."Birthday Party"! Thank you to everyone who suggested ideas for the special chap! Just keep 'em coming guys

Thank you @otaku_weeber for suggesting this chap's plot!

This special chap has nothing to do with the original story line but if you want to imagine it that way, you are free to do so. Enjoy!

____________________________

Surprise Birthday Party

____________________________

We were out patrolling today with Nirei and Suo, it is also April Fools day..that means..it's our birthday.

Of course Haru and I greeted each other as soon as midnight fell, we promised each other that we would be the one to greet each other first when our birthday comes up, probably the reason why we never forgot about it.

Other than that, no one seems to be aware of the occasion today. 'That's for the better, it's just any other day after all'

"They just texted that we need to do extra rounds today" I snapped out of my thoughts as soon as I heard Suo's voice from beside me.

"What?! Ugh" Haru grumbled in defeat, his energy lowering. 'Can't blame him'

"Looks like we'll have to be with each other longer!" Nirei happily exclaimed as he clasps his hands together.

"Mhm that seems to be the case~" I smiled over at him as I nodded my head.

"Well I guess it's better than sitting around" Haru said as he shrugged his shoulders as he walked on ahead.

As we were walking around, town folks handed us some treats as we passed by, smiling over to us all as we walked. 'Hm they're so nice as usual..I don't think I'll ever get used to this-'

"Feels nice doesn't it?" I looked over to Suo who just spoke from beside me, smiling as usual.

"The what?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Being appreciated by people"

"O-oh..yeah..it certainly does. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve it to be honest" I replied as I looked on ahead, watching Haru who was walking in front of me.

"I feel like he deserves it more" I continued as a small smile crept on my face.

"You know it doesn't work that way. Whether you do something big or not, the impact depends on each person. It depends on how they take it and how they see it. If they appreciate your efforts, that's more than enough, big or small." Suo said as he also turned his head away.

"Hm...I guess I've never thought about it that way" I muttered out before ruffling my hair as I sighed out.

Haru turned around and faced us, stopping in his tracks which made us pause as well. "There's nothing going on, can we get back now?" He said as his shoulders slumped.

"O-OH! Look at that! They just informed me that we have to buy some stuff urgently!" Nirei said as he looked at his phone, beads of sweat rolling down his face.

"We're gonna buy some stuff....?..For what?" I asked as I tilted my head and stared at him.

"A-ah- I'm not sure..they just said they need it" He said as he looked off to his side.

"Well then, I guess it's an emergency. Let's head on our way" Suo said as he pulled us over, his hands wrapping around our shoulders as he spoke.

"Why us? Can't someone else do it?" Haru said as he crossed his arms.