Keep It a Secret

Settle down settle down settle down
Girl it's all over your face there's someone taking my place .
I guess that's something that I'm dealing with now
I guess there's nothing that I can do now. PartyNextDoor~Tbh
___________________

I woke up under Marcus' arm. Some may say we were moving too fast but honestly we started acting like this a couple weeks after we met.

I crawled out of bed making sure not to wake him up. I stared at him for a while before walking into the bathroom. He was so handsome that it was ridiculous.

I brushed my teeth and went downstairs craving some mini wheats.

I walked in and seen Javon sitting at the table with his face in his hands.

"Good morning" I said as I took down the cereal and took out the milk.

"Wassup Nene"

"You good, what happened last night." I said referring to Andreas little tantrum.

"She left"

"Oh shit I'm sorry."

He nodded

One thing about Javon is that he could never stay with one girl for a long time. I was surprised when I seen that Andrea had been around for a while. I knew it had to be something serious for her to just have left all of a sudden.

"Why'd she leave if you don't mind me asking ." I sat I front of him and he ran both hands down his face but I knew he would tell me.

I began eating my cereal.

"I want someone else."I could've slapped him.

"Really Javon that girl was good for you even though I wasn't her biggest fan I could tell yall made each other happy. Why the fuck would you pick some hoe over her."

He chuckled

"What's funny" I said squinting my eyes at him and beginning to eat my cereal.

"Nothing"

"Well you should talk to her"

"No"

" Stop being stubborn and talk to her J"

"No"

"Why" I said beginning to get annoyed

"Because I want you Ne"

I looked at him in shock. He had just said something I had always wanted to. And he wasn't drunk. So why was I not happy?

Weirdly I started laughing.

"What's funny" he said frowning.

"Nigga you" I shrugged

"You think that all cause you suddenly want me that I'm supposed to just fall for that get the fuck outta here."

"So you gonna pick that nigga over me?"

"Fuck yeah that nigga is your friend and my 'nigga' so the same damn way you picked Andrea that day at the mall I'm picking Marc-"

I was cut off by him grabbing my jaw and kissing me.

After processing what was going on I began to kiss him back.

He licked my top lip asking for access to my mouth and I willingly opened. A moan escapes my mouth as our tongues wrestled. I heard feet coming down the stairs and then I realized what I was doing before pushing Javon back into his seat and wiping my mouth.

Marcus came into the kitchen with sweatpants and wet hair.

"Goodmorning bae" he said kissing my lips then looking over to Javon.