Taking Action pt 1

"I don't wanna lose this relationship so we gotta stay strong
don't wanna move on.
I know you sick and tired of the fussing
and the fighting and the cussing
but I love you
and you love me too." Pleasure P~ Did You Wrong
Rodney in MM ___________________

I woke up and Javon was gone. It was 2:00 in the afternoon and I had 6 missed calls and 4 text messages from Marcus.

One said

Hit me up its important

I don't know what was that important but I felt it had to do with his filthy ass cousin.

I got up brushed my teeth and took another shower still feeling dirty from last night.

I couldn't believe he had done that to me and his cousin's girlfriend at that.
I knew he had a little crush but drunk or not that shouldn't have happened and if he lied to Marcus and he actually believed him then they can both suck one.

I texted Marcus saying that he could come over not wanting to go to his house and risk seeing Rodney.

After doing my hygiene I plopped on the couch and watched Maury eating cereal. Blake had spent the night with Cole so it was just me and Nicki. Erica had stayed at Marcus' house too along with a few other people .

After about 20 minutes I heard a knock at the door.
I looked on my tippy toes and seen Erica and Marcus.

"Good morning Riri." I said hugging her and letting her in I seen Marcus and looked down.

"Hey" I mumbled

"Wassup" he said walking pass me.

I frowned and locked and closed the door.

"So what's so important" I said looking at him.

"Why you left the party?"

I got nervous. Did he know cause if he did he needs to get to the point and stop beating around the bush.

"Something came up." I said looking down.

"Don't lie to me man."

"I'm not." I mumbled looking down.

"You sure cause my cousin said he saw you leaving with Javon."

F*ck your cousin.

"Okay and he took me home what's the point of this"

"He came back at fucking 8 in the morning and you wasn't answering your phone so wassup?"

"I was sle-"

"What's that on your neck huh?"

"What is this for Marcus there ain't nothing on my neck what you getting at?"

"You sure?"

I took out my phone and went to the camera.

"What are you talking about there's nothi-" and there it was a purplish and red hickey on my neck.

I knew it came from Rodney.

"Damn, look Marc-" I mumbled.

"No fuck you JoJo " he said getting up beginning to leave.

"Wait Marcus it was Ro-"

"I don't even wanna hear it Journey fuck you you full of it yo"

"Baby please" I said grabbing his hand only for him to yank it.

"Don't fucking touch me girl cause I'm 2 seconds away from knocking your ass out." I jumped as he spat at me.

I began to cry.

He came and grabbed my hand making me look up to him. I began to smile a little only to be disappointed when I felt him sliding off my ring that he gave me.

"Bye Journey" and that was it he was out.

___________________

I cried for hours the whole day. Everything felt like it was going wrong. He really said that shit to me when HIS cousin touched ME. Even though he didn't know he could've at least let me explain instead of disrespecting me like that.

I wanted to be so mad at him but I couldnt. I know how it looked and if it was the other way around I would've did the same thing. I should've told him about his pervertic ass cousin that day even if he would've left me I would've felt a little better. I tried to save us and I still didn't have him at the end of the day.

I was interrupted by my thoughts when I heard knocking at the door. I had to get up because Nicki and Erica had went to the outlets. I opened it not caring to look out the peephole.

"Javon?" I asked shocked to see him. He had suitcases.

"So as you know your boyfriend bitching about something that ain't happen and I had to leave man."

I opened the door already knowing when that meant. I told him he could have one of the guest rooms once Erica and Nicki left.

I informed him about everything Marcus said to me and why I looked half dead. He looked angry at first but he didn't say anything.

We were sitting on the couch watching Fear when he spoke up.

"So who gave you the hickey NeNe."

I looked down.

"What hickey?"

"Don't play with me NeNe he said he saw the hickey I supposedly gave you so..."

"Nobody alright."

"Journey stop doing that shit. You always were the one on opening up but when somebody ask you a simple question you put your walls up."

"It's just a lot alright."

"You ain't have the shit last night when you came to the party I wasn't really paying attention when I brought you home though...and you couldn't have did anything today cause when I called Nick she said you hadn't come out the room yet you had the hickey when Marc came here.

I looked down.

"You were crying last night when I seen you."

I looked at everything but him.

"And you were coming from Rod room when I saw you." he looked like a light bulb came on in his head and then it was anger. "Where you went to get the broom after the glass spilled...."

Damn I didn't know he was that fucking smart.

"He touched you Journey?"

I shook my head, no.

"NeNe don't fucking lie to me."

I looked up at him and frowned.

"Talk to me" he got up and sat next to me.

"He said if I screamed he would say that I wanted it." I said as my bottom lip trembled and I began to cry.

He got up and grabbed his keys ."Come on"

"J no I don't wanna start nothi-"

"Start nothing? That nigga came over here cussing your ass out when his fucking cousin put his hands on you? Fuck no. You still my bestfriend and that shit aint sliding now let's go NeNe."

I got up grabbing my sneakers and followed him to the door. We drove in silence as he sped to the house. He looked a angry and I knew he was in rage so I didn't bother saying anything or trying to stop him.

Since we were little he never liked people messing with me so I know this wasnt gonna be good for Rodney.

We got to the house in about 5 minutes and Javon got out without even closing the door.

He jogged to the door banging on it twice before it opened.