3rd time's a charm

"Tears all in the pillow case
Big girls all get a little taste
Pushing me away so I give her space
Dealing with a heart that I didn't break.
I'll be there for you I will care for you
I be thinking you just don't know."
Drake ft. Rihanna~Take Care
___________________

It's been 4 weeks since the store opening and things are basically still the same. Me and Amod obviously like each other a lot but I'm really not ready to be in a relationship. Being that Javon was basically my first and only love the hurt that he's cause really took a toll on me. He came back from LA earlier this week and when I went over to see Marcus and Cole Erica was there. She constantly tries to talk to me but I really have nothing to say to her she's grown and she doesn't have to explain shit to me. I know they both feel bad but a baby is a big deal and you can't take it back. I'm not even mad anymore I forgive them both but of course things will never be the same.

Me and Amod were now walking around in Walmart looking for food so that Blake and I could make dinner. We were basically a couple but didn't have a title. I knew that I wasn't prepared to be in a relationship so we weren't rushing anything.Instead of leaving Atlanta due to my schedule I decided to fly my sister and my nana down and tonight Amod, my nana, my sister, and Blake were gonna sit down and eat and tomorrow since it was Marcus' birthday we were gonna go to a club.

It was gonna be Amod, Ammonie, Demarco, Cole, Blake, Nicki, and sadly Javon and Erica.

"I think that's it Jo damn." Amod said as he pushed the cart while I grabbed items.

"Waittt were almost done but I have to make sure everything's perfect so bear with me please be patient." I pouted while holding his arm and looking up at him.

"Alright man." he said sighing.

"Thank you" I smiled and continued looking for the food.

We were on our way to the check out line when we heard someone say my name .

We turned around and I instantly wished I hadn't when I saw Erica and Javon walking up to us. I guess Amod saw how tense I was because he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and a relaxed I bit.

"Wassup Nene." he said eyeing Amod a little.

"Hi" I mumbled

"What you doing here?" He asking with a soft smile.

I was about to speak up but before I could say anything stupid Amods arm tightened and he spoke up.

"We getting things so we can have dinner with fam." he said.

I could tell he was pissed off that due to the fact that after all I had told him about then they still had the nerve to come and speak to me like everything's cool.

Javon clenched his jaw a little.

"Oh that's wassup."

"Yea tell nana I said hey." Erica said smirking.

I nodded and rolled my eyes.

"Well we don't wanna hold yall up we just came to get some snacks this baby is kicking my ass about his food." she placed a hand on her stomach and leaned on Javon and he somewhat shrugged her off. She frowned.

"Come on Mod." I said and he nodded and began pushing the cart towards the line. I gave Javon and a aggravated looking Erica one more glance before following Amod.

After getting our stuff checked out we put the bags in the car and got in.

I took a deep breath and instantly began to cry.