HOTLANTA

Girl you so sexy.
And everybody should see your body.
Girl you so sexy
Everyone should see it everyone should see it in the open. PartyNextDoor~Sex on the beach
__________________

I walked into the large condo exhausted from the 4 hour flight. Somebody bad ass son ran into first class spilling my drink all over me and I had to ride in discomfort for the rest of the flight. Luckily I was able to change at the airport.

"Hello" I yelled I could hear
shuffling.

"Hey you must be Journey, I'm blake." the girl came in with her hand out.

She was gorgeous.She was brownskin with long brown hair and a nose piercing.

"Yes it's nice to meet you."

"Are you excited, I would've never thought to be a model."

"Me neither girl, trust me."she laughed

"Well I'm tryna go out tonight in like a hour you coming?"

"Shit I'm down let me go get settled in and stuff."

"Alright."

I could tell we were gonna get along. She reminded me a lot of Erica so I took an immediate liking to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I unpacked and took a shower it was about 30 minutes later.

I put on black distressed high rise shorts a black crop top my black and white Jordan 11s and my Bandana print jacket. I flat ironed my hair and put a part down the middle. I put on some mascara grabbed my phone and went downstairs I smiled when I saw blake. She was wearing a jersey dress that stopped a little above her knee her hair was also flat ironed and her shoes were identical to mine.

"So I guess we're twins tonight." she said laughing

"I guess so, you look cute."

"You too, Come on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked into the club and gladly the bouncer was friendly since we both were underage.

We instantly went to the middle of the club and started dancing.

We were dancing for about 30 minutes when two guys walked up to us smirking and Blake and I chuckled to eachother as we kept dancing.

"Wassup ladies" one of them said. Causing both of to laugh.

"Can we help yall? " Blake said still laughing.

One of them had on a black and white trukfit shirt with black true religion jeans with black white and gray Jordan 13s and he had a dimple and when he smiled I had to keep my composure. The other one had on a Black long sleeve black Burberry shirt with black pants and timbs. His hair was in a low fade and he was cute but far from my type.

"Yea I'm Cole we wanted to know if yall wanted to dance with some real niggas" his friend said causing dimples to suck his teeth.

Now in Cali it was usual for guys to try to run game on the first fine girl they see but this was just ridiculous.

"So how many girl in this club denied a dance with a 'real nigga' huh?" I earned a laugh but they ignored what I had said.

"Yall want some drinks? "

"Hell n-"

"Yea why not." Blake cut me off. She walked off with the one with the fade leaving me with dimples.

I admired his facial features and his curly fro. He was handsome as hell compared to Dion.

"So what's your name baby girl? "He said breaking the silence.