Mine

You ain't gon' respect me no no no til' I ain't there.n
See I got you comfortable now you ain't really scared.
But I bet you start loving me soon as I start loving someone else somebody better than you. Ciara~ I Bet
___________________

JoJo

So it's been a month and 4 days since Javon tried to jump off the bridge. As soon as he did I grabbed his torso almost killing the both of us. Whenever I'm at Marcus' he tries to talk to me and apologize but I just ignore him. Not because I'm mad at him but because of his little confession. I had no idea if he meant what he said but he has a girl that he would obviously choose over me and he clearly has shown me where I stood.

I was now getting dressed to go on a date with Marcus. He said he had a surprise for me and I more than happily agreed. I wore a colorful top, pink jeweled converse and a pair of blue high waisted jean shorts.

When I went to his car I smiled to see we were matching.

"Ok I see you tryna match my fly girl." I laughed

"Shut up and open the door"
I said kissing him on the cheek.

The ride was silent but it was comfortable as his hand rested on top of mine which was on my lap.

We pulled up at the a fancy spot called Ale' le pew he jogged to my side and opened the door which was another thing that I liked about him. He was always a gentleman and the one time we did kiss he asked. We got seated and ordered our food. Marcus just stared at me. I took this time to admire his masculine features. He was gorgeous but he had nothing on Javon.

"What" I asked nervously

"Nothing" he smiled and I returned it. Little things like this made me appreciate him and even made me forget about Javon for a while.

"Your beautiful Jo" he said making me blush. I took his hand and smilies biting my lip.

"And your handsome" he smiled and then looked as if he was in deep thought slightly making me nervous.

"Look Jo it's something I been meaning to ask you." I frowned

"Shoot"

"Okay so we been spending alotta time together and ion wanna be a softy or nothing but Im feeling you Jo."

I smiled and he took this a s sign to continue.

"And I don't know if you feel the same but I'm not gonna stop until I see how it feels to have you be mine."He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small box. I gasped.

He opened it and it was two rings one was bigger than the other. The smaller one had a M with diamonds in it and the other had J.

"I want you to be mine Journey and this ring is my promise to m you that if you give me the chance I'll do right by you baby. So...will you be mine Jo?" I couldn't help the large smile that crept on my face.

"Of course."

He took the ring with J on it and gave it to me extending his pinky. I slid it on and held out my hand. He slipped the ring onto my small finger and kissed my hand after.

___________________

Marcus took me back to their place to chill with them.

We walked into the cold house holding hands and saw Andrea and Javon sitting on the couch. Javon stared me down but I ignored him sitting on Marcus' lap. Marcus didn't know anything about me and Javon and I didn't plan on telling him. All he knew was that we knew each other when we were younger.

"I see you two are getting a little friendly." Andrea said breaking the silence .

I sent her a fake smile because she was a bitch until she started seeing me and Marcus together.

"Yea this my baby man" he said looking into my eyes making me smile. I seen Javon roll his eyes but again I ignored his ignorant ass. Andrea excused herself to use the bathroom .

I felt Marcus kiss on my neck slightly causing me to laugh.

"Stoooppp." I whispered

"Stoppp."Javon mocked me in a whisper rolling his eyes.

I turned to him

"Can I help you sir?"

"Yeah get a room."he spat at me

"Fine by me. Come on Marcus."I grabbed his hand leading him to his master bedroom. I had no time to play with Javon and if he wanted to be petty I would too.

Once I got in I plopped down on the bed I decided on spending a night since it was getting late. I changed into one of Marcus' shirts and climbed in bed with Marcus laying In between his legs starting to watch ride along.

I turned my head just staring at Marcus. I got lucky with him.

"Wassup"

"Nothing" I smiled making him smile.

"Can I?" I nodded as he put his hand on my chin bringing his face to mine. Our lips moved in sync as I closed my eyes melting in his arms. He licked my top lips asking for entrance and I parted my lips and tilted my head allowing his tongue to go in. My hand tugged on the bottom of his shirt indicating for him to take it off.

You can say we're moving to fast but we're both grown and we know why we want. We're not kids who want something one day and another the next. He wanted me and I surely wanted him so why not. We parted lips while he took his shirt off and hovered over me with both hands on either air of my head. We were I interrupted when we heard loud screaming coming from the living room. Marcus sighed and got up slipping back on his shirt and going out the door with me behind him.

We walked down and saw an angry looking Andrea and a red Javon.

"Then leave Andrea!" Javon screamed.

"Fuck you" she spat at him purposely bumping into him as she left. He slammed the door taking a deep breath before turning to us.

"You good Fam?"

"Um yea I'm straight." he said walking pass us and going up the stairs.

I turned around and looked at Marcus ,he shrugged.

We went back upstairs and did nothing but cuddle before falling asleep.
___________________
Drama Coming Soon
*evil laugh*

~Aniyah