Always Something

"Story of my life searching for the right but it keeps avoiding me
Sorrow in my soul cause it seems like wrong really loves my company
He's more than a man and this is more than love the reason the the sky is blue
The clouds are rolling in
Because I'm gone again
And to him I just can't be true." Rihanna~Unfaithful
__________________

One month later

Journey

"I wouldve knocked his linky ass out." Blake said as we watched beyond the lights.

"You ain't lying bitch." I said laughing as I ate my fourth packet of zebra cakes.

"Damn girl chill on the food you gonna be so sick as hell." She focused back on the movie.

Just as I said that I ran to the bathroom and let out my stomach. She ran into the bathroom and seen the mess I made in the toilet. I guess from the sight she began throwing up on the hallway floor. I brushed my teeth and helped Blake clean up her mess.

"Journey" she whispered. I looked at her.

"I think I'm pregnant." My eyes widened

"I think you are too." She said staring into space.

"I-I'm not pregnant I can't be pregnant"

"You and Amod been fucking so I wouldn't be surprised."

I hadn't told her about Javon and I and if I was pregnant I would be screwed because I didn't use a condom with both.

"Blake" she looked at me.

"I had sex with Javon a month ago." I said flinching at my own words.

"JOURNEY what the hell is wrong with you."

"Come on let's go find out." I asked no questions while I got up and followed her to the door.

I sat in the car looking out the window listening to the faint radio music. If I was pregnant I wouldn't know what to do. I didn't believe in abortions so I would be screwed.

I felt the car stopped and I looked up to see we were at Walgreens. We got out and went to the aisle with women hygienic products which had the tests. Me and Blake grabbed two each of the best ones. We rung up our items.

I envied Blake right now because her situation was secure. If she was pregnant she wouldn't have my problems. We pulled up to the condo and walked to our bathrooms and took the tests.

We now say on the living room waiting until our three minutes were up. We held hands as our legs bounced in anticipation. My phone went off indicating our 3 minutes was up. We slowly walked to the bathroom that we had put our tests in. I looked at both and took a deep breath.

"Oh my gosh" she whispered

"I'm pregnant." she said with a small grin.

"M-me too." I said on the verge of tears.

What did I do.
___________________

I pulled up to Javon's house about an hour after collecting my thoughts. I didn't know who my baby's father was...a situation o never thought I'd be in.

I knocked twice before a sleepy Erica opened the door. She looked me up and down and sighed.

"Yes Jo?" She said as she leaned her head on the door.

"C-can I talk to J?"

She rolled her eyes before going back inside closing the door. I was about to walk away thinking she went back to bed but surprisingly Javon came out moments later.

"Wassup ma?" He said hugging me.

"Javon I'm pregnant" I said looking down getting straight to the point.

"Y-your pregnant?" I nodded

"But that's not it." He nodded indicating for me to continue.

"I had sex with Amod the day before I had sex with you."

"What the fuck Jo? You said yall wasn't serious. You know what I'm going through with Erica and you pull this shit." He barked

"What was I supposed to do?!"

"Be fucking honest use your brain Jo...I would love for you to have my baby Jo I swear but not like this man this could be his."

"Javon p-please don't leave me I need you right now." He scoffed.

"I'm not going nowhere but you just lost all respect from me." He said before turning to go into the house.

I slowly turned on my heels and slowly walked to my car. I sat looking at their house from the driveway before putting my head on the steering with beginning to cry.

I pulled out my phone to call Amod. It ring twice before he answered.

"Wassup mama you good."

"Yeah can we talk somewhere."

"Yea we can meet at the park by your condo."

"Ok bye"

"Bye"

About 15 minutes later I was pulling up to the park. I slot walked towards the empty playground before taking a seat on the swing and kicking the dirt with my sneakers.

"Wassup Bae?" I heard Amod say as he walked towards me.

I felt horrible because what I'm about to say is gonna ruin him.

"Babe I'm pregnant."

"I-Ima be a father?" He said beginning to smile. I couldn't help but let out a weak smile.

"It's more." I said as my smile faded.

"Shit go ahead." He said still smiling

"Amod I had sex with Javon a day after us."

His happiness began confusion then sadness the anger.

"What the fuck you mean you had sex with Javon huh?" He said beginning to scream.

"Amod I'm so sorry."

"No fuck your sorry are you serious man?" He said beginning to pace.

"Amod I'm sorry but right now I need you-"

"Nah you don't need me... Beginning to think you never did. Call me for the first appointment until then don't fucking hit me up don't do nothing it's over Jo. Your a fucking hoe man I expected so much more from you but your ass gotta go and open your legs for all of Atlanta. Fuck you man call me when you ready for a paternity test cause ion want nothing to do with you. If it's my seed then that's my seed but fuck YOU."He said before he quickly made his way to the car with his tires screeching the concrete of the road.

Fuck my life.