Old Flame

"I used to be crazy about you
Seeing myself having a baby about you
I shoulda never let you in
Cause I knew you wasn't Sh!it
and everything that I thought came out true
It really wasn't worth it
giving you my heart when you didn't deserve it
But don't trip no regrets just a lesson learned."
Sonta~You ain't Sh!t
__________________

"Come on yall before we be late." Javon screamed coming into the room.

"Damn man we coming chill." Aliyah said rolling her eyes.

We were going to a football game. Aliyah had met a man a few weeks ago and his team would be playing a against Georgia State and because me and Blake had photos shoots back to back this week we were trying to have all the fun we could have.

It was snowing a bit outside since it was early September so we were all dressed comfy .

I walked up to Javon wrapping my arms around his waist and looking up at him.

"Stop being a crybaby."

"Girl ain't nobody being a crybaby gon with allat."

"Your sexy when your mad."I said pinching his cheeks.

He rolled his eyes and I found his dramatic attitude funny.

"Bae gimme kiss" I said getting in my tippy toes and Puckering my lips.

He playfully mushed my face causing me to pout.

"Alright lovebirds Cole is downstairs so we can leave now."

Her and Cole have recently gotten back together and Javon had moved back in with Marcus and Cole because we both agreed that living together wouldn't be healthy for our newfound relationship. Me and Marcus are cool now but we don't really talk as much as he used to seeming as he understood that I was now in a relationship with Javon.

"Yea lets go"
___________________

The game was now about to be over and it turns out it was UCLA against Georgia State. Hearing them constantly say Dion Willow caused me to get a headache and put me in the worst mood. I wanted to go home straight after this but we had to go see Aliyah's boyfriend who she calls DeeDee and I'm assuming that it's Demetri Wright seeming as him Dion were the only ones with D's on the team.

It was now halftime and the players had gone to the sides to take a break.

"Bae I gotta use the bathroom."

"You want me to go with you?"

"Nah I'm good I'll be quick."

I got up and scooted passed Javon and Aliyah who was sitting next to him.

I felt eyes on my back as I climbed the stairs of the stadium. I turned around and seem none other that Dion smirking at me he licked his lips and smiled.
I scoffed and continued walking.

I got in the restroom and went into the stall. Surprisingly it was only a few girls in there and when I came out the were gone. I washed my hands and dried them. I grabbed my MAC lipgloss out of my small red fanny pack from PINK. I heard the door open but I didn't look away from the mirror.

"Damn ma, you still look good." I turned to see Dion in his football gear leaning against the door.

"What the fuck Dion?!" I threw my lipgloss in my bag and turned away putting my hand on the sink.

"That's how you greet ya man Journey?"

"My man is sitting in the stadium sir." I folded my arms and I saw his Jaw clench.

"Oh word?"

"Yea now move." I tried to push past him but he grabbed my arm.

"You sure you wanna do this Jo?"

"Do what Dion?" I snatched my arm out of his grip.

"Play with me."

"Ain't nobody playing with you. You broke up with ME so I'm confused on why we having this conversation."

He turned to me and stared at me with a look in his eyes that I've never seen. The look quickly faded as his glare turned into a smirk.

"See you later."

And with that he walked out.

When I got back to our seats the game had already started and I just wanted to leave. I payed my head on Javon's shoulder and put my hat over my eyes and closed them.

I didn't intend on going to sleep but when I opened my. Eyes the game was over.

"Who goes to sleep at a football ball game" he said laughing.

"Me that shit was boring but come on let's go."

"No we have to go see DeeDee they're gonna let us on the field." Aliyah said excitedly. I smiled because I could tell that she was so happy and just seeing her that made me forget about my aggravation that being her has created.

"Alright let's go"

We grabbed our things and went to the field where fans were getting autographs and taking pictures.

"There he is" she said and when I saw who she was pointing to I nearly fainted.

"Hey baby" he said as she got on her tippy toes and hugged him.

They kissed as he made eye contact with me.
___________________
After a very awkward dinner we were walking back into the condo . Aliyah was living with us while she was here and Javon decided to spend the night with me.

We both took long hot showers and about a hour and a half later we were in the bed with me laying on his chest.

I hadn't told him about Dion yet and o didn't plan on doing so.

Traced his chest with my finger as he played with my hair and soon after that I fell asleep.