Unexpected

"I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love I did I did
But you were strong and I was not my illusion my mistake
I was careless I forgot I did." Shontelle~ Impossible
__________________
1 month later

"I ain't like them other niggas ain't and I ain't tryna play no games with you. You know what your problem is...you don't ever see the big picture babbyyyy" me and Blake sung in the car.

We were on our way to a photo shoot and we decided to ride together.

"I want you to take me serioussss-" we were interrupted when my cell began to ring. It was Erica.

"Wassup riri"

"Nothing you got a minute?" I was confused because if the time of her voice.

We pulles up in front of the building the shoot was being held at.

"Um I was actually about to go do a shoot but what's up?"

"Oh um go do your shoot I'll call you later." I frowned

"Oh well oka-" I was was cut off when she hung up.

I was confused on why she was acting like she had a issue. We left in good terms and we really havent been talking enough for her to be mad at me about something.

I shook it off and got out the car. We walked into the large building and the lady at the front desk gave us the floor and we were on our way. We got up to the floor and saw ladies running around looking like the were in a rush. A young looking man escorted is to our dressing room and the did our makeup and soon after we were taking pictures. They had us doing pictures for a clothing store that would be opening in Atlanta called Naked and we would be able to attend the grand opening.

They had me in a tub filled with Fake Diamonds. They had wet my hair so it was curly and it hung over the edge of the tub. I relaxed as they poured the cold diamonds onto my naked body until it filled the tub. After a few pictures they gave me a robe and I was done and walking back to my dressing room.

I received a text from Javon saying he was gonna come over so we could chill. I quickly responded okay craving to be in his presence a feeling that I was feeling a lot now. I put back on my black cut up shorts my tupac t-shirt and my Red black and white Jordan 3s. I had put my curly hair into a messy bun that didn't look bad. I called Erica but she didn't answer I couldn't help but think something was wrong because of the way sir was acting earlier.

I heard a knock at the door and turned to see Blake.

"I'm finished you ready to go?" I nodded and grabbed my bag and followed her out of the building.

We got into the car and buckled up.

"You wanna go to the mall so we do a little shopping and since we're gonna start getting really busy?"

"Yea cause you know Cole gonna steal your ass one of these days." she laughed

"I should be saying that about Javon clingy ass." I laughed and looked at the window.

We pulled up to the mall about 15 minutes later.

We walked into many stores coming out with bags outta all of them.

"Damn we only supposed to be getting a few things and we buying the whole damn mall." I laughed and nodded.

After going into a few more stores we went to the food court since it was 1 and we hadn't eaten yet.

We settled with food from subway since we were both being cations with our weight.

We were talking about nothing in particular when two men came up to us. One had on a black white and gray shirt with Eazy E Biggie and Tupac on it with camo pants shorts that stopped past his knee and Jordan Taxis. He had on a gold Rolex and a simple gold rope chain around his neck he was brownskin and had a fade like haircut.He was nice looking.

The other one is who caught my eye. He had shirt dreads stopping a little past his shoulders he had light brownskin and grayish hazel eyes he had on a a black polo white true religion jeans and bread 11s. Now I I know I have a boyfriend but he was fineee.

"Wassup ladies" the one with the fade said.

I looked at Blake and laughed.

"Wassup" Blake said smirking.

"Me and my boy was over there and we saw yall over her so you know we had to come get at yall real quick."

The dread head just stayed quiet laughing a little making me smile. He looked at me and smirked and I quickly looked away.

"Sorry but we're both taken."

"Damn we can't just talk to yall?"

" You could but we were just leaving actually."

"Oh well we'll see yall then" he said frowning.

"Yea we'll see yall" Blake said.

The dread head just stares at me causing me to blush he smiled one and the walked away with his friend.

"The Atl niggas are a mess."

"Right" I said laughing

"You saw the cute one eyeing you girl? he was fine"

"I wasn't worried about him girl but come on Javon was coming and you know his ass impatient."

I looked at my phone and seen a text from him.

Bae we gonna have to chill another night...my head is killing me.- 1:27

I frowned

You want me to come by?-2:00

Nah you good I'm about to go to sleep.-2:02

Well feel better baby love you.-2:04

Love you more.-2:05

I sighed and shrugged .

Soon after we were home and after taking a long shower I got into bed and got under the covers.

My phone began to ring.
I was happy to see it was Erica so she can explain why she was acting crazy this morning.

"Hello" I answered

"Um hey wassup?"

"Nothing , your easy to tell me what's wrong." she sighed.

"Yea" she signed.

I stayed quiet indicating for her to continue. I heard her sniff but I still stayed quiet not trying to stop her from saying what she had to say.

"I'm pregnant Jo" she began to sob.

At that moment I felt for her. I couldn't imagine being only 19 with 2 kids. I began to cry for her.

"I'm so sorry Erica. Who's is it? Is it Jared's?"

She took a deep breath.

"Its Javon's"