2 Pieces of Home

"I'm like yeah she's fine Wonder when she'll be mine she walked pass I pressed rewind
to see that ass one more time
And I got this Sewed up." FettyWap~679
___________________

"Come on man they gonna be waiting out there for like a hour."Marcus yelled to me as I sat in the drivers seat of my car fixing my hair and makeup.

We were on our way to the airport to pick up Erica, My sister Nicki and Marcus' cousin Rodney.

His grandmother was really sick and Rodney was living with her. He had no where else to go so Marcus offered him a room in their house.

We drove in silence with his hand on my thigh.

I pulled up to the airport driving around.

"I don't see theeemmmm."

"Chill girl look first." he said laughing.

I then spotted two short brown skin girls standing next to a tall man I'm assuming was Rodney. We told them to meet up just in case we were late.

"Nickkkk and Riiiii" j said screaming getting out the car.

"Jojooo"Erica yelled as I jumped on her.

"Sissy poo" Nicki said hugging me.

I got down breathing hard and turning around seein Marcus and Rodney smiling at us.

"Rodney fine as hell." Nicki whispered in my ear smirking at Rodney who was smirking our way she blushed and turned away.

I couldn't help but think that his gesture was towards me but I shook away the thought.

"It's nice to meet you Rodney, JoJo." I said extending my hand.

"We don't shake hands girl come on" he said pulling me into a hug.

His hands were a little low but I don't think Marcus caught on. I pulled away and smiled awkwardly.

"Let's go grab something to eat."marcus said grabbing Nicki's bags.

I grabbed two of Erica's and we were on our way.

___________________

"Nana cried for two days too." Erica said laughing as she bit into her pizza. We had stopped to Pizza Hut on the way back to our houses.

Rodney and Nicki were quietly talking at the end of the booth and Marcus Erica and I were talking about any and everything.

"I gotta pee bae." I said laughing. "let me out."

He scooted out of the bench and I made my way the restroom. It was pretty clean for a public restroom.

I squatted over the toilet and did my business. I washed my hands and checked my hair before reapplying my MAC lipgloss.

I walked outta the bathroom only to bump into of tall figure.

"My bad baby." Rodney said putting his hands on my waist. I pushed them down quickly.

"It's Journey and I'm good"

"Oh sorry Journey" he said smiling.

"Yeah" I mumbled before walking off.

___________________

I dropped Marcus and Rodney off home after we left pizza hut.

"Bye baby" Marcus said pecking my lips before exiting the car to help Rodney with his bags.

"Bye Cinnamon Apple" I yelled out the window making him laugh.

He walked back to my car and kissed my lips again before deepening the kiss. Our tongues wrestled for a while before Rodney cleared his throat.

"Come on cut it out lovebirds." I cut my eyes at him before covering my agitation with a smile.

"I'll see you later ight" he said pecking my lips one more time.

"Yea"

I watched as Marcus unlocked the door and made eye contact with Rodney. He licked his lips and winked. I frowned.

I looked back to Nicki to see if she had caught that but she was too consumed in her phone. Erica had gotten in the front seat but was also stuck in her phone.

I sighed and pulled off getting dirty ass Rodney out of my mind.

We got back home and I spent hours telling Nick and Erica about Marcus and how I somewhat still have feelings for Javon.