Party & Bull$hit

"Baby don't let me down
Got a lot going on right now and I need you to hold me.
Baby don't let me down got a lot going on right now and I need you beside me." Janine and the mixtape~Hold Me
__________________

3 weeks later

"You look good Jo" Marcus said as we drove to his house.

Everyone has grown pretty fond of Erica and Nicki so they were throwin them a go away party.

"Thanks baby I always look good though." I said cheesing. He looked at me with a straight face making me laugh.

I wore a blue Jersey shirt with baggy boyfriend jeans and white heels. I blow dried my hair and put a side ponytail to the top.

"You look good too baby" I said which was completely true.

"Right" he said sticking out his tongue like a female.

"Got eeemmmm" he looked at me with another straight face.

"Nah I'm kidding"

We pulled up to the crowded party after 10 minutes.

As soon as we walked in J smiled because I loved the vibe of the party. A bunch of people having fun and laughing really sparked the mood. We socialized and drank a little but Erica had entirely too much .

"Ohh I think that I found myself a cheerleader." She yelled as she danced on the table.

Javon laughed and helped her down.

Things were still awkward between us so we just didn't talk at all.

He got her off the table and keeping her from falling.

She began waving her arms causing my drink to fall outta my hand. Glass shattered on the floor near my foot causing me to roll my eyes at Erica's immature ass.

"Bae you have a broom?"

"Damn, yea look in Rodney room be quiet cause I just took him up there. He was drunk so he's sleep now."

"Oh alright I'll be back." he cleared the living room and the party continued.

I walked upstairs into the bedroom by Marcus'. I spotted a sleeping Rodney and the broom on the other side of the room. I tiptoed past the bed and to the corner of the bedroom.

I heard a click and hurriedly turned around seeing Rodney at the door.

"What you doing in here ma?" Rodney said slurring his words a bit.

"Um I came to get t-the broom."

"That's all you wanted?" He said walking towards me.

"Yea but Ima just go" I grabbed the broom and speed walked to the door but he instantly grabbed my arm and twisted it causing me to squeal in pain.

I instantly took the broom and swung it in his direction but he caught my hand and threw it on the floor.

He pushed me towards the bed and covered my mouth.

"You better not move. "he said unbuttoning my pants and pulling them down revealing my lace underwear.

He removed his hand from my mouth and I fixed my mouth to scream but he covered it again.

"Scream and Ima tell him you wanted it." he spat at me.

I felt I tear hear my cheek as he held my hands over my head and pulled my underwear off.

I closed my eyes preparing myself.

He shoved into me with so much force that I couldn't even scream. I gasped yet nothin came out. he rolled his hips making me bite my lip in pain. He kissed and sucked on my neck as he went in and out and I couldn't I anything but cry.

Here I was being raped with no condom by my boyfriend's fucking cousin and I couldn't even scream.

I felt him pull out and get off me. I opened my eyes and he threw me my pants and got back into his bed.

I put on my pants and hurried into the hallway by now I was full in crying. I seen Javon walking out of Marcus' room buckling his pants. I already knew what he had done and I didn't even care who it was with. I didn't even have the energy to roll my eyes or make a comment.

"What's wrong NeNe?" He said grabbing my hand causing me to flinch.

"Nothing I'm about to walk home."

"Oh you want me to tell Marcus you leavi-"

"No! Um..I'm good."

"Well let me take you cause you not about to be walking at 2 in the morning." I rolled my eyes but isn't argue. He walked me to the front of the house.

I didn't see anyone so clearly the party was over. I got into Javon's car and pulled my knees to my chest .

We rode in silence with him looking over at me a couple of times I gave him the address and he drove without asking me anything. I felt the car come to a stop and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I broke down.

I could tell I caught him off guard but I didn't care. I couldn't hold it in anymore. What had happened just broke me.

He unstrapped his seatbelt and then mine and pulled me to his lap cradling me and rubbing my arm.

"It's okay mama I gotchu."

"Can you stay with me J"

"What happe-"

"Please...remember when I used to have my nightmares and you'd let me sleep in your bed in the middle of the night?"

He chuckled "Yea I remember Ne"

"Can we go back to that for just tonight please I need you right now." He sighed.

"Yeah come on." He said shutting off the car.

I led him to the condo and after I took a long shower I got in my bed with Javon and he just held me. I know I have Marcus but I wasn't thinking about him right now. It was his cousin who did that to me and I needed the comfort that Javon was sure to give me.

"I don't know what happened but when you ready to talk I'll listen alright?"

"Alright." I whispered and he kissed my forehead and held me tighter.

And we fell asleep just like that.