Without a trace pt 2

"Let me tell you about myself, I'm not scared to die
Been through so much shit sometimes I wanna be in the sky
Wanna know how it feels to fly
Scared of hello, ain't scared of goodbye." August Alsina~ FML
__________________

Javon

"If you have a white tented Mercedes outside we'd like to ask you to please move it it's blocking a car. If it's not moved in 15 minutes it will be towed." The DJ said as he cut off the music.

"That's NeNe ride where she at?" I said to her little boyfriend who had came and sat in front of me and by Blake.

"She been in the bathroom for a minute."
he said realizing that something wasn't right.

"Um Ima go see wassup I'll be back." Blake said as she got up pulling down her dress and walking back to the bathroom.

I stared down Amod until Erica tapped me.

"Why you staring like that?" She said with her eyes on my face.

I ignored her and rolled my eyes. Yea she was my babymama but she was annoying as hell.

"Cause he with Journey?" She said frowning.

Before I could respond I seen Blake running towards the group with a purse but no Journey.

"She's not there" she said biting her lip. I sat up quickly pushing Erica off me in the process.

Amod stood up.

"What you mean she ain't there she said she was going to the bathroom."

"Well she ain't fucking there Javon" I rubbed my head and stood up.

Amod grabbed her purse from Blake.

"It was in the Bathroom on the sink and the stall lock was broken." Blake said with watered eyes.

By now Amonnie Cole and Marcus had come back to where we were.

I turned to Amod in rage.

"Why the fuck would you let her go by herself." I said shoving Amod. He stumbled back but came back and shoved me back.

"Don't fucking try me nigga I ain't your biggest fan man so don't dig your grave you don't want no problems fam why the fuck would I got to her to the women's bathroom" he said before rubbing his head.

"This ain't about us Javon Journey gone and you being a lil bitch tighten that shit up so we can figure this out."

I scoffed

"Come on Yall" Cole said before walking out with us behind him.

" Yall we don't even know where to start man but just drive around for a bit see what you find. Marcus go check out the bathroom then call me when you done and we'll meet up. Pass me the purse." Cole said to Amod. He did as told.

"Her phone ain't in here so we'll see if she calls."

"Ima call her." Blake said taking out her phone.

"Nah bae if something really is up we don't wanna bring attention to it just in case she's hiding it on her." She nodded and started crying. Cole pulled her in for a hug.

"We gon find her ma don't cry." He took Journeys purse and gave it to her.

"Take Jo's car and go home and wait for us to call take Amonnie and Erica with you."

"Marcus call the boys and tell them to meet us at the spot in a hour."

I already knew who he was talking about. The only way we were able to afford the lavish lifestyle we live was through this man named King. King was cool people and after I graduated and my moms died he was my only option. He was how I met Marcus and Cole and 3 other niggas named Tod, Quan, and Ice. And I knew they could help.

I was interrupted from my thoughts wen Erica spoke up.

"Man ain't nothing wrong with that girl can we go back in the damn club?" She said with much attitude. And that's when I snapped.

I turned to her grabbing her collar and pushing her up against the car making sure not to touch her stomach.

"Shut the fuck up Erica man you being selfish as fuck and you really pissing me off I'm really tired of your ass so you gonna go with Blake and shut the fuck up." I roughly let her go and she fixed herself with a attitude. I turned away and nodded towards Cole and Amod indicating for them to head out.

We all got into our cars and sped off to no where checking for any signs of Jo.

This was gonna be a long night.

___________________

Journey

I woke up in a dark room on a hard floor. I blinked my eyes a couple times trying to make out something in the dark room. It was useless the only light was coming from the tiny window in the high corner of the room. I realized my legs had been chained to an old fashioned air conditioner. I heard footsteps and then the door opened making light come into the room and causing me a instant headache.

A tall man appeared in the doorway with a ski mask on. I could tell by the part that was cut out that he was darkskin with big lips. He began to smirk. He came closer to me and kneeled down In front of me and touched my thigh. I jumped and spit on him. He sarcastically chuckled and rubbed the spit off his eye and and examined his finger. He wiped it on his shirt and punched me directly in my face causing the room to begging to spin. I slouched over against the wall as he hit me and stood up. He kicked me one time in the ribs before laughing. His laugh sounded familiar because it was deep and scratchy. I heard a second pair of footsteps come into the room.

"That's enough bruh come on" a tall man said.

I couldn't make out his face due to my vision being blurry.

He laughed once he saw me.

"Damn Journey wassuppp" he also sounded familiar but I couldn't put the voice on a face due to the fact that my head was spinning.

After a few more seconds I blacked out.

___________________

Javon
10:36a.m

Cole, Amod, Marcus, Quan, Tod, and Ice were now at the "spot" which was a house King owned.

I sat with my head in my hands. For some reason I felt this was all my fault. everything I had done had led up to this in my head.

"Man what we gonna do?"

"We gone wai-"

"We don't got no time to wait man Jo can be laying in a fucking ditch and we got 6 of us and we ain't doing shit." I was interrupted by Amod's phone ringing.

This nigga.

He took his phone out of his pocket and his eyes got wide I sat up when he answered.

"Journey?!"

Vote and Commemt please...I be having yall in yall feelings with these songs huh??...I know I know