[10] - Fun At The Mansion

♣ Ariadne's P.O.V. ♣

"El, I don't think it's a good idea to leave Brook at school with Ian!" I protested as we drove away.

"Those two need to cool off some steam. Just change some of that anger to passion, and then, they'll be a perfect, steamy couple." El said cheerfully. We had just left Brook at school, and we'd stolen her precious Lily. Hopefully, she'll forgive us...

"What if she gets mad at us?" I asked worriedly, constantly checking my phone for any new messages. She seemed to be busy at school.

"Don't worry, my innocent Ari." El reassured. "We shall be absolutely fine."

In Brook's Lambourgini, we were headed to Brook's mansion, both happening without her permission. As soon as I started to relax, I noticed a certain Ford Mustang following us.

"Uh, El? Why is the boys' car following us?" I asked uncertainly.

"Oh, I told Damon to come over cause we need to have a duel. After all, Brook has plenty of space to spare at her mansion." El said casually, as though it were her own house.

As soon as we arrived, El and I waved at Marty, the security guard in charge of the mansion's gate. Marty waved back and opened the gates for us. As he pointed over at the Mustang, El just told him to open it for them too. When we got to the front of the majestic mansion, El immediately drove into the garage at the side, just the way that Brook did. The Mustang behind us followed, and all four of us got out.

Immediately, Elody grabbed Damon's wrist and started dragging him towards the mansion as quickly as she could without running. Aaron glanced at me, and I shrugged back at him. I ran into the house without Aaron. In Brook's five story mansion, it was impossible not to get lost. The entire five story mansion was so filled with everything that it was practically a maze.

I followed behind the two, who already acted like a couple. Finally, Elody looked back at me, and she grinned.

"Ari, get Aaron. We're going to the infinity pool." She smirked at me, winking slyly. What happened to her duel? With that, she ran away, actually holding his hand. Gosh, the sexual tension between those two is killing me.

I glanced behind me to see Aaron slowly walking around, trying to take in the entire mansion in a single glimpse.

"Aaron, come on." I said softly. Still, my voice echoed through the halls.

"Infinity pool? What does this mansion have in it?" Aaron looked beyond amazed. "Infinity pool in a five story mansion? Holy shit!"

"Your actual question should be what doesn't this mansion have." I teased cheerfully. "Come on. To the infinity pool." He ran over to me, and I lead the way. To the elevator!

On the third floor, the elevator stopped, and we got out. I pointed him to the changing room that was there for guys. Even though Brook lived alone, everything was built for both guys and girls.

"There are swimming suits in the changing room, for all kinds of sizes, so you'll find one for yourself soon enough. See you." I said casually and left him there. As soon as I got in, I saw El, who was practically dancing by herself. Her smile was stretched from ear to ear, and I couldn't but smile at her.

"He's so sweet!" El squealed. "I can't believe someone as kind, perfect, gorgeous and sweet as him actually exists!"

"Why the infinity pool? I thought you guys were planning to duel..." I pointed out. She smirked, pointing at the bikini rack in the changing room.

"How much more perfect could a girl's body be compared to mine? Just kidding, I just like the pool. When have we come over and not gone to the pool?" El grinned. "Come on, get ready quickly."