[11] - The Naked Spur Leading To A Sleepover

♥ Elody's p.o.v ♥

"My trunks have slipped off." As soon as that sentence escaped Damon's mouth, silence stretched upon the four of us. No noise, excluding the rushing waterfall against the pool. Damon's face was flushed red in embarrassment while he waded around in circles to locate his swimming trunks.

My eyes gazed upon the water's surface. I noticed a black piece of clothing floating feet away from Damon. I launched myself towards the swimming trunk, every stroke getting stronger and faster than the other. Damon had detected my sudden movement, and, unfortunately, he'd also detected the target.

"No... NO!" Damon shrieked while making a lame attempt to wade to the clothing, making him look like a dying dog in water. I quickened my speed to the swimming trunk and achieved it in my possession. I swam back to the shallow side in glee and triumph.

Ronnie and Ari were both confused of what had just taken place before them. With a proud and dignified smile, I rose the swimming trunk that lied in my hands. Yup, they got the memo.

Ronnie let out a maniacal laugh while Ari's eyes widened in shock. She brought up her hand to her mouth to silence her giggles.

"Elody..." Damon complained, stretching out my name in a pleading gesture. "Give it back to me, Elody!" I shook my head in denial. Ronnie's laughs subsided, and an amused smile etched across his pretty face.

"Aw... Come on, Damon baby! If you want it, come and get it yourself!" I teased, twirling his trunks with my finger. I was now no longer in the swimming pool, which meant that if he wanted his only piece of clothing, he would have to step out of the water. Ronnie and Ari took seats at the nearby bar to watch this amusing act. I turned to look back to Damon and now, replacing his humiliated look, had a devilish smirk on his face.

"Do you dare me?" Damon questioned. Ha! Like he had the balls to even come to the shallow side. An equally devilish girl now stood between his dignity of clothing.

"I. Dare. You." I said slowly, stopping at every word. Damon shrugged and waded closer. Soon, his legs had reached the shallow side, and the water was up to his waist. My eyes decided to connect and stay with his eyes, not looking an inch lower. Looking away and stepping back would be a sign of weakness.

Confirming by Ari's shrieks and Ronnie's fumbling profanities, Damon had completed the dare. Damon was now out of the pool, stark naked and walking straight for me.

He came so close that I could have easily leaned over and kissed him. Which I, pfft, didn't want to do. At all. I studied his face, every feature to distract me from the emotions I was feeling. His caramel hair was now dripping wet and stringy in front of his eyes and the water droplets landing on his cheeks. His chocolate brown eyes were now glimmering in mischief and dare. His jawline was restricted and firm with dignity and his chin raised high up in a challenging gesture.

"I did the dare. Now hand over my swimming trunks." Damon commanded. every atom of my body screamed to give it back and not cause anymore drama but then my mind told me to play a little game. I simply placed the swimming trunk behind me and smirked back at him.

"Give it back to him!" Ronnie and Ari screamed at me. I looked over to see them. Ronnie had his hands placed over Ari's eyes which I was grateful of since of her long-lasting innocence. Ari's hands were grasping Ronnie's thighs. Not on purpose...I think. I also saw her hands shaking in fear.

I returned to look back to Damon's eyes and I saw them glancing to my lips and back to my eyes. I slowly leaned in, as if to kiss him. I heard his breathe hitch in surprise and his eyes held in a trance. I quickly turned my head and whispered into his ear.