[30] - A Turn of Events

♦ ♠ Brooklyn's P.O.V. ♦ ♠

After Elody left, I realized that I had nothing to do with neither her nor Ari at home. Then, I reminded myself that I was the 'head cheerleader', meaning I could basically show up at anyone's house and get a party started. Since it was a Friday, there was bound to be a few parties happening in the area.

After deciding that I'd much rather go to any random party instead sitting at home and doing nothing, I sat down on my bed, my closet doors still wide open from earlier. After about thirty seconds of thinking, I decided that I would go for the cute but chic vibes, and it didn't take much thinking because I always looked chic and cute. Yes, I'm a modest person, I know.

I went for a lace cream white top with cute scalloped shorts and a maroon bandeau, joined by a bag bag and matching maroon wedged heels because, why not? I left my hair as it was and threw on a hat that was miraculously in the same color as my shoes and threw on a couple bracelets.

I checked the time before smiling to myself. 7.30 pm perfect, the party probably wouldn't have started yet, but I was sure that the party would reach its perfect peak soon. I had to leave as soon as possible if I wanted to get there right when the fun started. Hopping into my car, I drove to where I thought the biggest party would be, running my fingers through my hair and getting rid of the knots that I'd forgotten to brush out.

As I pulled up to the house, I felt a surge of excitement run through me. I could finally go to a party without having to worry about El's crazy ways or having to babysit Ari's cute and innocent self. It was kind of mean of me to diss my friends, but I guess I just wanted to be able to party like I used to with Amber.

The party was in full swing just like I had guessed and I couldn't wait to go inside. The couple out on the front lawn stopped making out when they heard my car doors lock and looked my way in surprise. Then, I decided to make a proper entrance. Grabbing the two bags of beer that I always managed to stash in my car, I rang the doorbell with a small smirk on my face. I could hear murmuring on the opposite side of the door, and I couldn't help but let out a small laugh that no one could hear but me. The music had stopped and I could hear people tripping over their feet as they tried to hide the evidence and alcohol. Finally, Brittany decided that she was going to open the door and the looked at me in shock.

"Surprised to see me bitch? Well, I decided that I would have a little fun tonight." I said as I stepped past her to look at everyone inside the living room that had been transferred into a club dance floor for tonight's party before saying whilst lifting up the two bags in my hands "I propose we get this party started. Shall we?"

Two guys from the team came and took the bags from me and the music came back on as soon as I had finished my sentence.

"Bitch you weren't supposed to come! Now look what you've done you've ruined my party!" Brittany said in her annoying nasally voice

"Listen here honey, because I'm only going to say this once ok. So you better listen carefully. I am here to have fun, and enjoy myself without having to deal with you and your childish behavior, okay? So why don't you scuttle along and leave me alone." I said sweetly, before turning around and grabbing someone's drink out of their hands.

I walked into the living room bobbing my head to the beat of the electronic dance music that was playing. I honestly had mixed feelings about this music, like sometimes it would get super repetitive and club like and then others can be super sick to dance to. I looked over and saw Logan sitting on one of the few couches that were surprisingly empty. Normally, I would find couples battling it out to make out on the couches and in the bedrooms of the house.