[13] - Let's Get It Started In Here

✴ Aaron's P.O.V. ✴

"Damn, that's a lot of people." Ian mused. The three of us had gotten changed into some leftover clothes, and we were in the party room, which was kind of like a basement considering we were lower than the ground floor. There were much more people than we had expected, and the music was deafening.

The entire room was like a night club. Colorful lights were flickering everywhere, and loud music was pounding through the room. The huge room was filled from one end to the other with people, either dancing in the mosh pit or lying on the couches. I'd be lying if I said I didn't see half the people making out with one another, not necessarily with the opposite gender either. Not that I have anything against gays... I mean, gays have rights too.

Everything stank of socks, sweat, booze, and chlorine, the after lying smell of a pool party. Basically, the entire basement was one floor. It was huge, and there was even an extra swim pool in it.

"Damon!" El cried over the crowd and thunderous music. She was waving at us furiously, trying to get our attention. "Ronnie! Ian!"

She squeezed her way through the crowd to us, a huge grin on her face. She didn't look too bad.

"Ian, Brook's over at the pool, and Ronnie, Ari's at the DJ area." She said cheerfully, not taking her eyes off Damon. They definitely had a thing going on, which wasn't supposed to happen. Immediately, El dragged her Damon away from us.

"Thanks, Ellie." I called out sarcastically, glaring at her back.

"Anytime, Ronnie!" She called out, laughing cheerfully. She's a weird one...

"Where are you gonna go?" Ian asked me, his eyes glued to the poolside. After all, he hadn't been here when we'd gone waterfall diving, and he didn't realise that the waterfall on the third floor could beat this regular pool any day.

"Go, man. Just don't forget..." I warned, leaving my sentence without the end, but he knew what I meant. I shoved him into the crowd, and soon enough, he was gone. I looked around, but I couldn't see anything, much less the DJ stand.

"Hey!" I grabbed the wrist of the girl closest to me. "Where's the DJ stand?"

"There!" She yelled, pointing not so far away near the entrance, which I'd just entered through. Damn, I'm an idiot. How did I not notice that before? "Before you leave, want to have some fun?" She winked suggestively, rubbing her body against mine.

"Sorry, sweetheart, but you're not my type." I said mockingly, detaching my body from hers. She glared at me as though I had just killed her mother. With that, she left, trying to squeeze through the crowd. In other words, not much of a dramatic exit. I shoved my way to the DJ stand, but Ari was nowhere in sight. From the corner of my eye, I spotted Brook, who was pushing her way away from what seemed to be Ian.

"Brook!" I grabbed her by the wrist and yanked her towards me. "Do you know where Ari might be?"

"She's probably at the music room upstairs. It's on the second floor. As soon as you get off the elevator, just keep going to the left, and you'll hear her playing some instrument." Brook yelled over the music. As she finished, she glanced over her shoulder and pushed through the crowd, leaving me there after ripping her arm away.

As I tried to move through the crowd, Ian bumped into me. I knew it, Brook was running away from him.

"I'm off to find my adorable little target." I said sweetly. He smirked at me, looking confused as he searched for Brook.

I pointed him to the right direction and started walking towards the door to the elevator. Somehow, I survived, and I got in the elevator, pressing the button to the second floor. Surprisingly, no one else was going up. Considering there was space practically everywhere, I didn't quite understand why the room was so unbelievably cramped.