[12] - The Party

♠ ♦ Brooklyn's P.O.V. ♦ ♠

Chaos.

Pure and Utter Chaos.

That is what my house looked like at 5 am on a Saturday Morning.

How about we go back in time a little shall we?

-----10 hours earlier-----

We were all sitting in my living room, well the one on the ground floor and watching tv on the big flat screen that my parents had installed. The room was quite and the sounds that could be heard were from the show that was playing and the sound of us stuffing our faces with popcorns and snacks. Until El let out a sharp gasp and sat up as fast as someone who's seat was on fire before screaming "Eureka!"

All of us snapped our heads towards where she was lying down on half of the couch by Aaron on the big couch in the middle of the room, with a mixture of shock, surprise and worry written over our faces.

"Are you ok?" Ari asked hesitantly from were she was perched on the floor, looking ready to pick up her phone and dial 911.

"Yeah I'm fine chill, I just had the best idea ever!" El replied looking slightly confused at our reactions before quickly going to back to the happy go lucky mood that she usually was in. Sometimes I swear that she could suffer from a sever case of bipolar.

"And that is..." Damon asked tentatively.

"Let's throw a party!" She replied, jumping off from the couch and running to the kitchen where she had left her phone, only to come back a few seconds later typing up and invite message to everyone that she knew.

"No! Absolutely not! I may have agreed to have those three hooligans over but I am not going to let you throw a party in MY house without neither my consent or approval, and plus what happens if my parents come home early and see the mess that we've made? What do I tell them then? I'm already taking a big risk with having the boys sleepover, not stay over for a couple hours, no they're spending a god damned night? So no, there will be absolutely no parties at my house tonight" I screamed back appealed at the idea of throwing a party on such late notice at my house without telling my parents first, well the party freaks set not so much the strict set of parents. Even though I did enjoy a good party and have a few drinks that doesn't mean that I'm the kind of person that goes to every party and gets drunk at all of them. However because I am the head cheerleader at our school it is part of my duty to attend all of the parties that are thrown by the people that belonged to the top third of the school's social hierarchy. Although I have to admit I did forget to host the first party of the year this year, so I guess I could throw a party tonight.

"Ok fine, I'll throw a party, but it's just so that all of you can get those ridiculous pouty look thingies off of your faces because you guys are all doing it wrong" I said to them after I thought about it for a bit then I mumbled softly to myself "Gosh people these days, you would've thought that someone else knows how to act like a spoilt white girl and pull a pout face"

El was gushing to Ari over what they would wear, while Ian, Damon and Aaron were all making bets on who would get laid tonight. I dragged everyone up to the 3rd floor and called for Ana to take out all of the party stuff and get the basement prepared for the party. El had decided that it would be a pool party so I sent the guys to my cousins old room and told them to take whatever clothes they wanted from his closet. The girls followed behind me to my closet and we scored through the party and swimwear section. After a few minutes of looking through clothes and talking about the party we decide that we have an hour to get ready before the first guest will arrive for the party.

El is wearing a red body con dress with a plunging neckline and black studded killer heels, her typical party outfit, she has her shoulder length hair curled so that it frames her face.

Getting Ari to wear the clothes that I picked out for her was quite a hassle as it always was, but again like always I managed to get her to compromise. She always would prefer sweats and baggy oversized jumpers and t shirts over dresses and tight fitting tops. Somehow I got her to wear a flowy top and high waisted capris with matching wedges.

I was wearing a bralet bandeau that had black and red polka dots and a black mini skirt with red heels. All of us had bikins that matched out party outfits on underneath.

After we went downstairs to the ground floor we met up with the guys. And then the doorbell rang, and it was time to get this party started.