[14] - Not Forever

♥ Elody's P.O.V. ♥

As I dragged Damon away, I heard him questioning of where I was taking him. Well, duh! The dance floor! As we reached our destination, 'Shower' by Becky G started to play. A huge grin rose upon my face. I turn to see Damon's pretty face in a confused expression.

"Let's dance!" I exclaimed, while starting to get into the rhythm of the song. To be honest, even to me it sounded like a Barbie phrase. No. I hate Barbie.

Damon's eyes widen in my words. He let out a nervous laugh while shaking his head.

"Eh...no. I'm no dancer Elody." Damon said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his arm, yanking him towards to me.

I don't know, it's just something about ya

Got me feeling like I can't be without ya

Anytime someone mention your name

I be feeling as if I'm around ya

Ain't no words to describe you baby

All I know is that you take me high

Can you tell that you drive me crazy?

Cause I can't get you out my mind

I start dancing in weird dance movements letting my body feel the rhythm of the song. I felt Damon laughing at me but I shook it off while dancing.

Think of you when I'm going to bed

When I wake up think of you again

You are my homie, lover and friend

Exactly why

I let out a laugh, while reminiscing some dance steps I was taught a couple of years back. What? I had spare time. I felt the crowd give me space in a circle. I turned to see Damon and a smile etched upon his face and an impressed expression lighting up his face.

You light me up inside

Like the 4th of July

Whenever you're around

I always seem to smile

And people ask me how

Well you're the reason why

I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower

While the chorus is sung, my eyes never left Damon's and his never leaving mine. I finish my dance and ushered the crowd to continue dancing. I get a couple of compliments and I just shrug and laugh them off.

La La Di, La La Da, La La Da

Singing in the shower

La La Di, La La Da, La La Da

Singing in the shower

"Not bad...not bad at all Blayze" Damon compliment, his eyebrows raised and an approving smile on his face.

"Ah...It's just something I remember." I say, a smile remaining on my face. Damon complimenting me. Can't get enough of that, can we?

"Well, you sure impressed me Elody." Damon said in a low voice. Tingles dance upon my skin just by him saying my name. I try not address the feeling. Instead I make myself busy by sizing up Damon. His well-muscled body is shown through the black shirt he wears. His towering height makes me feel like an ant ahead of him. His olive skin contrasts my pale skin. His brown eyes pierce through me, reading me as a open book. His hair, stringy, flies ahead of his eyes. A bump collides me against Damon.

Damon's P.O.V.

Elody was pushed by a drunk blonde girl who apologized and giggled away. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to Elody, who was pressed upon my body. My hands rose to hold her from her shoulders as I whispered in her ears.