[32] - Not Superheroes, Bionic Assassins

♥ Damon's P.O.V ♥

"Honey! Wake up! Ian and Aaron are here!" I heard my mum yell from the cloudiness of my sleep. I groaned and lifted myself up. I threw on sweatpants and a Fall Out Boy t-shirt and headed downstairs. I saw my mum make chocolate waffles.

My favorite.

"Mum..." I said sleepily, hugging her from the back. She let out a light laugh and pried my hands off of her.

"Go open the door for your friends. I love you, my little boy." She said, kissing my forehead. She was an inch shorter than me, so she had to reach up a little.

"I'm not a little boy, Mum!" I said, pouting playfully. She lightly taps my chest and laughs.

"You'll always be my little boy." She said and looked back. The waffle was charred black.

"Look at that! The waffle burned! Shoo! Go open the door, you naughty boy!" Mum scolded. I laughed and headed for the door. Ian and Aaron pushed through me not even saying 'hello' and headed straight for my mum.

"MRS. SMOAK!" They screeched, hugging her. She laughed and pushed them off.

"Is that waffles I smell?" Ian commented, greedily licking his lips.

"Stay away from those! My precious! And thanks for the love! Not even a hello!" I said, widening my arms. Aaron and Ian give each other a cheeky look before storming into me, tackling me to the ground.

"You bloody retards! That hurts!" I said. It didn't actually. Everyone knew the reason why.

"So what are we doing for today, huh?" Ian said, getting off of me.

"Movies?" Aaron suggested, also pulling his body away from me as the 3 of us sat on the ground. I shrugged. We stared at each other then ran to the DVD stack, pulling out random movies.

"The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials?" Aaron suggested.

"Dude, you just wanna see that hottie, Teresa." Ian commented. I guffawed at his comment and Aaron just blushed and put the DVD down.

"Magic Mike XXL?" Ian suggested to me. I rolled my eyes and facepalmed.

"I prefer not to watch a shirtless magician, thank you very much!"

Ian sighed and put it down. After minutes of arguing, we decided on 'Bridge of Spies'. We shared a knowing look while I placed the DVD in the DVD player.

Mid way into the movie, I got a call from Elody. My senses sharpened as I jumped up and excused myself from the movie.

"Do you want us to pause it?" Aaron said, frowning at the disruptive act.

"No no. You guys watch. I'll be back in a flash." I said. I accepted the call and brought the phone up to my ear.

"Hullo?"

"Hey, Damon?"

"That's me. What's up, Elody?"

"Oh, well I was wondering that, you know, in the break we haven't hung out a lot."

"Yeah, the 6 of us right? God, its-"

"No, uhh...I mean. The 2 of us."

My mouth formed a 'o' shape as I processed the words she just said.

"The 2 of us?"

"Yeah...ugh never mind, it was a stupid idea anyways. Bye."

"Wait! Elody, don-" She hung up on me. I face-palmed myself before locking my phone and shoving it into my pocket. I headed back to the living room, where Ian and Aaron's eyes were glued to the screen. I snatch the remote and pause the movie.