Heart

There was no fucking way I expected her to put me in her heart. Yes, you heard that right-her heart. I thought she'd put me in the dustbin or maybe her brain, but when she said "heart," something happened in my stomach, and my heart started racing.

At first, I thought I misheard, but she repeated it, and it was clear: I heard it right. Internally, I was dancing with joy, but that happiness only lasted a few minutes because of what she said next.

Shivangi's Pov

As soon as I headed upstairs, I saw all my cousins already there with their stuff. I was happy and shocked-happy because they were here and now they would help me pack my stuff, and shocked because they had arrived so soon with their things packed. They are usually lazy, so this was unexpected. I met everyone, and then we went to my room, and they helped me pack.

My mom brought some snacks for us, and we had them. Soon, it was nearly 8, so we got ready to leave. I met my parents, who hugged me and told me to go safely. My father gave me some extra money; at first, I refused, but he said I might need it, so I kept it and thanked him. Then, we left for the station.

As I arrived, everyone introduced themselves and greeted each other, but I didn't greet Rocky. Why would I? He called me his sister, right? So now I will treat him like my brother. Just wait and watch. Rula nhi diya na babu toh kya baat h.

Ravi Bhai and Arun were putting our luggage inside. Though we said we could manage, they didn't let us. Everyone went into the train, but Rocky stopped me.

I turned to him and asked, "What happened, bhaiya?" Yes, I called him bhaiya because if I am his sister, then he is my bhaiya. He was shocked to hear that, and I smirked but quickly hid it with an innocent face and asked again, "What happened, bhaiya?" But he was too shocked to speak. When he didn't say anything, I turned and went inside with a smirk.

As I entered, I saw Arun and Ayeza trying to recreate a scene. I went towards them, and they said, "Aree, Shivangi is here! She has seen Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani around hundreds of times; I think she can recreate it better." They then told me to do the scene where Bunny meets Lara on the train. I participated because I love acting.

We were doing it when Rocky came and said loudly, "What is happening?" I replied again, calling him bhaiya, which made him angrier. I laughed internally at his reaction.

The train started, and I sat between Arun and my cousin. The whole time, I was talking with Arun, completely ignoring Rocky, but I could feel his gaze on me. Ravi bhaiya suggested a game, and we all agreed to play.

First, it was Sania's turn, then Ravi Bhai's, and now it was mine. I chose chocolates, and guess what? Arun gave me the names of Rocky, Ravi Bhai, and himself. Like, dude, seriously? I thought that I would put Rocky in the dustbin, but then I thought he might think I was giving him too much importance. So, I said, "Ravi Bhai in brain, Arun in dustbin, and Rocky in heart."

Everyone looked at me, shocked. I repeated myself and then said, "Ravi bhaiya and Rocky bhaiya are my brothers, so I cannot make them sad, but Arun, you are sweetie-I mean, a friend-and I know you won't mind all this and understand me." I smiled. Everyone seemed satisfied with my answers except Rocky. When I said I would put him in my heart, he was so happy, but now he seems frustrated. Nice-I want that only.

The whole journey, we talked, ate, and got to know each other better. After a 15-hour journey, we finally reached Manali! It felt amazing to see my dream trip come true. As we left the station, we saw a Scorpio waiting for us. Rocky had planned the entire trip, so he had arranged everything. He called the car, and everyone settled inside except for me and Rocky since it was an 8-seater. Rocky told the driver the name of the hotel. I refused to go with him and asked him to take someone else, but he ignored me, and the car departed for the hotel.