Revelation

"I am kidnapping you," he said.

"Six," I said.

"What?" he asked.

"Six is the size of my sandal, and I don't think its print will look good on your cockroach face," I said, and he chuckled.

"Well i prefer your hands over sandals " he said.

And it was enough for me to shut my mouth.

Soon he stopped the car, got out, and opened the door for me. I looked around and saw that it was a forested area with no people around. I didn't get down and said, "No, I am not coming out. I don't trust you. What if you take advantage of me? No, no, no, I am not coming out," I said.

He looked at me with a done look and said, "If I wanted to take advantage, then I could do it here only. I don't have to take you to some forest. My car is enough. So now, please come out."

I sighed and came out, and said, "I know karate, so don't you dare to come near me." Well, it was a lie. I quoted a dialogue from the movie "Jab We Met."

He nodded and shut the door. He went inside the forest and asked me to follow him. I hesitantly followed him, and after two minutes, my breath hitched looking at the view infront of me.

 I hesitantly followed him, and after two minutes, my breath hitched looking at the view infront of me

"Wow," the words automatically left my mouth. I was mesmerized by the view when he spoke.

"Liked it?"

"Loved it," I said, and looked at him, seeing a satisfied smile on his face.

"If you are not getting late, then can we sit here for a while?" he asked.

"Sure," I said.

We both sat down. After a few minutes of silence, I asked, "How did you know about this place?"

He looked at me for a while and then spoke. "One day, when I was going home at night, my tire got punctured and my phone's battery was dead. There was no one around, so I started walking around to search for help and found this place. When I first came here, it reminded me of someone special, and after that, I used to come here whenever I feel low."

"This is your special place?" I said.

"Yes," he replied.

"Then why did you bring me here?" I asked.

He looked at me and then at the view. "Because this place calms the inner turmoil of people, and I can see that you are not the person you show to the world. There are a lot of things going on inside you that you don't show, so I thought that this place would calm you a bit."